X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spiker
    Beast mode
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Fappin Raptor
    If you're looking to get an Everton kit they are selling last years style on their website for 52% off. They're $32 (without shipping) for just the jersey or $60 with name and EPL patches. I think I'll be ordering a Cahill one sometime next week. I might get the new away one later in the year.
    I see the main difference is that they added a collar this season.

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
      I literally know nothing.
      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by spiker
      I see the main difference is that they added a collar this season.
      Added a collar? The only jersey they've released is the 11/12 away kit. They'll be releasing the new home one July 4th.

Comment

• killgod
        OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
        • Oct 2008

All the latest MLS news, scores, stats, standings and highlights. Plus special coverage of US Soccer and Canada Soccer.

Warner resigns.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
          • Feb 2009

And the soccer world feels just a little bit less corrupt today...

Comment

• spiker
            Beast mode
            • Apr 2011

Added a collar? The only jersey they've released is the 11/12 away kit. They'll be releasing the new home one July 4th.
            I saw this at a few sites with a quick Google search.

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
              • Jul 2009

Meh, if that is all they are doing. I don't really like collars to much so I'll stick with the 'older' one.

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                • Jul 2009

Sources in Swansea believe that Neil Taylor has rejected a move to Newcastle and could join Everton instead.

The left sided midfielder, who can also cover at left back, was a pivotal part of Swansea’s promotion campaign last season but Newcastle triggered a release clause in his contract which now allows Taylor to leave the Welsh side.

A product of the Manchester City academy, Taylor spent much of his early professional career at Wrexham before moving to Swansea last season, a move which saw him make his international debut for Wales against Croatia.
                Taylor could sign for as little as £1m.
                Did Everton finally get someone over Newcastle? Still isn't a forward.

Comment

• citizenerased
                  Rugby World Cup Champion
                  • Mar 2009

Did Everton finally get someone over Newcastle? Still isn't a forward.
                  James Perch v.2, The the Mackems of Liverpool are welcome to him, we all know Ashley was just going to purchase him as a "back up", wait until there's 6 hours left in the transfer window, sell Enrique and go "Hey, sorry guys, had no time left to find a new starting left back."
                  Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
                    Late to the party.
                    • Jun 2009

Mark Douglas says it's not true, anyway. We'll sign him.
                    Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                    If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• 1ke
                      D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                      • Mar 2009

LOL Freddy Adu. Kid came on and made a instant fucking impact, then clowned Panama some more. He looked like one of the USA's best players with ease.

Comment

• killgod
                        OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                        • Oct 2008

Canada draws England 2-2 at the U17 World Cup just now.

Goalie scored late to tie it up. Yep, from 2/3rds away. lol England GK's.

Comment

• wr50l
                          Glen & CJ are secret Huns
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by heelswxman
                          I mean come on, Rwanda?
                          Football as bad as the hospitality?

Comment

• Survivor
                            Sporting Spirit
                            • Dec 2009

Originally posted by 1ke
                            LOL Freddy Adu. Kid came on and made a instant fucking impact, then clowned Panama some more. He looked like one of the USA's best players with ease.
                            He did look good. Hopefull this is the start of something very good for the US going forward. Why didn't the kid make the WC squad?

Comment

• killgod
                              OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                              • Oct 2008

Comment

• 1ke
                                D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                                • Mar 2009

EXCLUSIVE: Sanchez refuses to board plane to Manchester for City talks

Alexis Sanchez turned into a non-flying winger when he refused to get on a plane to join Manchester City in a stunning £30 million deal.

Chilean star Sanchez was cleared to leave his country’s training camp to speak to City about a move to the Premier League after the megabucks outfit stepped ahead of Barcelona and Manchester United with the best bid.

However Sanchez rocked his club Udinese by telling them he would not go as he does not consider City to be his favoured option - he would rather join United or speak to Barca to find out their plans.

The drama was played out at Santiago airport where media gathered to see Sanchez fly off - only to find out he had put the block on the transfer.

Sanchez thought he was going to speak to Champions League Barca, but their offer of a player plus cash was rejected by Udinese who preferred City’s hard cash over the Spanish package or United’s £27 million offer.

However the exciting attacking star has now decided to have his say in the transfer tug-of-war and his action leaves United and Barca trying to persuade Udinese to take less money.

Barca only want to commit £22 million to the deal and have offered a selection of swaps, but their fringe men like Bjoan Krkic, Thiago Alcantara and Jeffren have said ‘no thanks’ to Udinese.

United are sitting comfortably in the background, still confident that their straight-cash deal will win the day - although time is also a factor in the race.

Sanchez is due to play for Chile in the Copa America which starts in a week. His national federation do not want to risk him appearing in case he is injured, while Udinese want him sold by then to spend the money.
                                Just happening... I still want Wes more, but i would def mess my pants if true!!!

Comment

Working...