Clear All
  • FirstTimer
    Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Comment

• Rudi
      #CyCueto
      • Nov 2008

I'd ride out with the Swedish woman's national team.

Comment

• f16harm
        -
        • Feb 2009

Damn do I love me some Hope Solo.............

Comment

• Chrispy
          Needs a hobby
          • Dec 2008

Was just browsing soccer videos and came across this beautiful call from Ian Darke, one of my favorite

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4F6YsAL6mE[/ame]

Comment

• 1ke
            D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
            • Mar 2009

Chelski's version of Owen Hargreaves (Michael Essien) has yet blown out another knee and might miss this full season. One of my favorite non United players, wish he played for us, but again ruined by injuries.

Comment

• 1ke
              D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
              • Mar 2009

Now this is how its done! This is how you unveil a new player for your team!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DUB3VKJDvI&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

• Senser81
                VSN Poster of the Year
                • Feb 2009

I wasn't alive during the USA-USSR 1972 Men's Basketball game, but I think the USA-Brazil match comes close to the same bizarre officiating. I thought the penalty itself was a terrible call. Both players were racing to the ball and they both dove at it simultaneously. I don't really understand the call, because there wasn't a trip, there wasn't a "pull down", and no one had possession of the ball. To follow up that questionable call with the 'penalty kick redo' was just too much for me. I've never seen 'encroachment' called on a PK, the 'encroachment' was questionable at best, and the ref didn't make the call until about 15 seconds had past. Weird.

I think Brazil lost the game when they didn't immediately capitalize on their advantage and add a couple more goals. Their second goal was another gift, because the Brazil player was clearly offside when she received a pass near the touchline.

Comment

• FirstTimer
                  Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Originally posted by Senser81
                  I wasn't alive during the USA-USSR 1972 Men's Basketball game, but I think the USA-Brazil match comes close to the same bizarre officiating. I thought the penalty itself was a terrible call. Both players were racing to the ball and they both dove at it simultaneously. I don't really understand the call, because there wasn't a trip, there wasn't a "pull down", and no one had possession of the ball. To follow up that questionable call with the 'penalty kick redo' was just too much for me. I've never seen 'encroachment' called on a PK, the 'encroachment' was questionable at best, and the ref didn't make the call until about 15 seconds had past. Weird.

I think Brazil lost the game when they didn't immediately capitalize on their advantage and add a couple more goals. Their second goal was another gift, because the Brazil player was clearly offside when she received a pass near the touchline.
                  I agree with the first part of your statement. However ther replay of the second goal I thought showed that Brazil wasn't offsides?

Kind of odd that the last two WC's(mens and womens) have the American's close to or getting screwed by bad officiating.

Comment

• Chrispy
                    Needs a hobby
                    • Dec 2008

On the second goal, the Brazil player was offsides, barely, but was offsides.

Comment

• Champ
                      Needs a hobby
                      • Oct 2008

Napoli finally signed Inler.

Comment

• Champ
                        Needs a hobby
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Chubby Giangio
                        Juventus is going to be here in Raleigh on the 28th. Going to watch it the game with my brother, cousin, and my nephew.
                        Just got my tickets. AWESOME!

Comment

• 1ke
                          D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Chubby Giangio
                          Napoli finally signed Inler.
                          Post #4493.... Do you read before posting?

Comment

• Champ
                            Needs a hobby
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by 1ke
                            Post #4493.... Do you read before posting?
                            Nope. Not before that post.

Comment

• Chrispy
                              Needs a hobby
                              • Dec 2008

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IngiX9zZRc8[/ame]

Comment

• calgaryballer
                                Tiote!
                                • Mar 2009

All Liverpool goals from the 2010-2011 Season in 60 minutes

Download Free PNGs & Free PNG images to use for your creative needs. ✓ Millions of high quality free png images ✓ Transparent pngs ✓ New Free PNGs added everyday.

Comment

Working...