X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NAHSTE
    Probably owns the site
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by killgod
    If it wasn't official already, seems to be now.

Tevez headed back to Corinthians

http://www.tsn.ca/soccer/story/?id=371946

Comment

• wr50l
      Glen & CJ are secret Huns
      • Oct 2008

Damn Brazilians and their internet money.

Comment

• Rudi
        #CyCueto
        • Nov 2008

Fucking shit water.

Comment

• NAHSTE
          Probably owns the site
          • Feb 2009

I know Rudi and I are the only ones who care, but it's gonna suck not seeing Carlito in Champion's League next year. Gonna be interesting to see what things look like next season, I suspect Dzeko and Mario will need to learn how to play simultaneously.

Or City will just have to go and buy 5 replacements. Such a tough club to follow.

Comment

• Rudi
            #CyCueto
            • Nov 2008

Mario just pisses me off so much. Unless he gets his shit together I don't wanna see him on the pitch. David Silva gunna need to step up.

Im pumped to watch them play on ESPN2 tonight against Vancouver. Been a while since I see a Citeh game

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
              I literally know nothing.
              • Jul 2009

ذياب عوانه على منتخب لبنان

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnKW-yVTSrM[/ame]

Comment

• Chrispy
                Needs a hobby
                • Dec 2008

Was just watching that, but

The United Arab Emirates crushed Lebanon 6-2 in a friendly on Sunday. So perhaps in an effort to make things interesting and perhaps because he simply does not conform to acceptable standards of penalty kicks, the U.A.E.'s Awana Diab decided to attempt an absolutely ridiculous penalty kick. And it worked.

Diab's setup seemed like any other for a penalty, but as he ran up to the ball, he stopped, turned around and backheeled the ball toward the goal. Stunned by the audacity, madness and nerve it takes to try and score a penalty with your back to the goal, the keeper just stood and watched as the ball trickled into the net.

Acrobatics aside, the back-flip penalty kick has nothing on this.
                U.A.E. manager Srecko Katanec did not appreciate Diab's creativity, though. He immediately substituted the player out of the match and after the game said that he would be disciplined for the "disrespectful act."

USA-Japan match ranks as sixth most-viewed soccer telecast ever in the United States

Comment

• killgod
                  OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Fappin Raptor
                  ذياب عوانه على منتخب لبنان

EDIT: Don't know why it's not showing teh video player.
                  cause you need to remove all the crap after the end of your link.

Basically once you spot the '&' delete that and everything after it.

Comment

• Chrispy
                    Needs a hobby
                    • Dec 2008

I love stats

USA-Japan (13.4m) 2nd most-watched daytime telecast (6 am-6 pm) in cable history, behind 2011 Rose Bowl on ESPN (20.5)

Hope Solo is known by 21% of US consumers and her appeal is ranked at #253 (of nearly 2900 celebs in the DBI). That’s on par with Hannah Teter, Drew Brees, Bill Gates, Matthew Broderick, and Emmitt Smith. Of those who know her, 93 percent say that they like her to some degree (Like, Like a Little, Like a Lot).

Abby Wambach is known by 20.89% of all US consumers, about as many as who know/recognize Lisa Leslie, Johnny Damon, Kirk Herbstreit, and JJ Barea. Her appeal is #121, which is among Henry Winkler, Sally Field, Willie Mays, Mark Wahlberg.

Comment

• killgod
                      OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by heelswxman
                      Don't worry. In about a month everyone will forget about women's soccer.

Well, I guess women's soccer fans will always have the MLS.
                      Heels, Heels,
                      you're a cunt,
                      you're a cunt,
                      and you'll always be a cunt,
                      you'll always be a cunt!

Comment

• Rudi
                        #CyCueto
                        • Nov 2008

Well, that was a shitty game. City played like ass, escaped with a win. But who cares about that. Yaya Toure took an awkward fall thanks to that shitty ass turf in Vancouver and looked to be injured pretty bad. I hope its nothing serious because he is a key player on this team.

Sean Wright-Phillips might be a beast this year though if he gets some PT.

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Rudi
                          Well, that was a shitty game. City played like ass, escaped with a win. But who cares about that. Yaya Toure took an awkward fall thanks to that shitty ass turf in Vancouver and looked to be injured pretty bad. I hope its nothing serious because he is a key player on this team.

Sean Wright-Phillips might be a beast this year though if he gets some PT.
                          Possibly in the Reserve League.

:champ::champ::champ:

Comment

• Rudi
                            #CyCueto
                            • Nov 2008

I dunno, with Tevez on his way out, I'd say there are some spots to be had. Got Balotelli, Dzeko, Silva, Adam Johnson, Wright-Phillips, Guidetti...all possible options.

I do like that young defender they picked up, Savic. He looks like a beast

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Rudi
                              I dunno, with Tevez on his way out, I'd say there are some spots to be had. Got Balotelli, Dzeko, Silva, Adam Johnson, Wright-Phillips, Guidetti...all possible options.

I do like that young defender they picked up, Savic. He looks like a beast
                              Aren't you guys linked with Kun Aguero? I think you'll be fine without Tevez (who I think will be back in a year a two after he realizes the mistake he made).

Comment

• Rudi
                                #CyCueto
                                • Nov 2008

I dunno man. This team struggled like piss to muster any type of offense last year. If it wasn't for Tevez's 20 goals who knows where they woulda ended up in the Premier League. No body on the team [minus Silva sometimes] showed the ability to create with the ball. Then again it is City, so they might bring in someone like you said. Wouldnt surprise me at all

Comment

Working...