X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1ke
    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
    • Mar 2009

^^^ Agreed, he did what he could, now someone needs to get them over the hump.

Comment

• Prodigal Son
      The Greatest
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by killgod
      Considering how much the US clubs don't take the US Open Cup all that serious, I mean a USL team is in the final 4 this year(up against fucking Chicago to boot...)...it really isn't THAT much harder than the Canadian Championship tournament.

I mean if Chicago wins it they'll have beaten some shit USL club, NYRB's reserves of their reserves, Richmond Kickers, and either Dallas or Seattle in the final.

I mean really?
      40 teams in the US Open Cup.

4 Teams in the Canadian Championship.

Come on.

Comment

• killgod
        OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Prodigal Son
        40 teams in the US Open Cup.

4 Teams in the Canadian Championship.

Come on.
        MLS teams don't even enter the tournament until there's 16 teams. Besides, total teams doesn't mean shit.

Takes 4 games to win the US Open vs USL and reserve MLS lineups.

Takes 4 games to win the NCC vs teams who actually respect the tournament. You don't see American MLS clubs resting players in MLS matches to be ready for the US Open do you?

Comment

• Survivor
          Sporting Spirit
          • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Obst
          Confirmed or you just throwing ideas out again like last night when you were screaming about Ubaldo
          All speculation says Klinsmann but they won't make an announcement until Friday.

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
            I literally know nothing.
            • Jul 2009

Moyes may be forced to accept an Arsenal bid of around £15mil for Jagielka. I really hope we can keep Jags, but we are in desperate need for some transfer money. The thing is, everyone that we were targeting has already been moved.

Comment

• Obst
              RIP West
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Survivor
              All speculation says Klinsmann but they won't make an announcement until Friday.
              I'll still pray that it's Lippi or Hiddink instead.

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                • Jul 2009

I didn't know suspensions carry over from last season. Seamus is going to be out for the Tottemham game in two weeks, damn.

Comment

• f16harm
                  -
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by 1ke
                  ^^^ Agreed, he did what he could, now someone needs to get them over the hump.
                  we will never get over the hump until this fucking country can produce at least one "deadly" striker out of 310 million people. Our biggest problem is always the same, we do not possess any serious threat at the striker position that makes the opposition fear us. Yes, we could use some midfield help and perhaps some centerback, but goals win games, and we simply NEVER have an assassin up top. Eric Wynalda is the closest thing we ever had to a finisher.

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                    • Jul 2009

Jozy is 21, no where near his prime.

Comment

• Obst
                      RIP West
                      • Oct 2008

Phil Schoen said on GolTv that he expects the US to either name Peter Nowak or Klinsmanm the coach

Comment

• Prodigal Son
                        The Greatest
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by killgod
                        MLS teams don't even enter the tournament until there's 16 teams. Besides, total teams doesn't mean shit.

Takes 4 games to win the US Open vs USL and reserve MLS lineups.

Takes 4 games to win the NCC vs teams who actually respect the tournament. You don't see American MLS clubs resting players in MLS matches to be ready for the US Open do you?
                        Lol, that's like shitting on the FA Cup because EPL squads don't come in until the later rounds, and Arsenal usually throws out it's youth squads.

Although, the Canadian clubs taking the NCC so serious might explain why they're bottom of table squads.

Comment

• calgaryballer
                          Tiote!
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Fappin Raptor
                          Jozy is 21, no where near his prime.
                          Hopefully he can learn some technique in Holland to match his obvious physical skills. If ever there was a move that makes perfect sense, it's Jozy to the Dutch maestro's.

Unfortunately, it's not like Villareal is a dead zone of technique. If Rossi, Cani, Nilmar, Valero etc can't teach you how to have a first touch, might be too late

Comment

• citizenerased
                            Rugby World Cup Champion
                            • Mar 2009

Sunderland wouldn't even make the Top 10 list for Newcastle European Goalscorers :smug2:

My other favourite stat was until 2009 Alan Shearer had more Premier League goals than Sunderland.
                            Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair

Comment

• Champ
                              Needs a hobby
                              • Oct 2008

If any caught the Juventus game I was shown like 3 times on ESPN. I was also interviewed by the spanish channel before the game and I was on national news.

Comment

• Champ
                                Needs a hobby
                                • Oct 2008

Also here are some pictures

Del Piero practicing yesterday

Luca Toni practicing yesterday

Buffon and the goal keeper for Austria (can't think of his name)

The beautiful Carter Finley Standium on the way to the Juventus game

Quagliarella playing vs Chivas. I was on the 2nd row at the 50 yard line.

For some reason the other side of the stadium was kinda empty and my side was completely full. Juventus and Chivas doing the national anthem for US.

Comment

Working...