X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fappin Raptor
    I literally know nothing.
    • Jul 2009

Ugh, I was so excited for the game Saturday. Any word on when it'll be played. It should just be moved to Goodison and then the match that was supposed to be played in Liverpool should switch to Tottenham.

Comment

• killgod
      OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Obst
      Woot!
      All the rumours said he was going to Chivas as a DP. Did he get a DP deal in Philly? Not that he's worth that...

Comment

• Obst
        RIP West
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by killgod
        All the rumours said he was going to Chivas as a DP. Did he get a DP deal in Philly? Not that he's worth that...
        No details announced yet. His press conference is tomorrow at noon.

Comment

• Obst
          RIP West
          • Oct 2008

Brotherly Game is reporting it's on a non DP deal.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
            Posts too much
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Fappin Raptor
            Ugh, I was so excited for the game Saturday. Any word on when it'll be played. It should just be moved to Goodison and then the match that was supposed to be played in Liverpool should switch to Tottenham.
            I thought of this as well when I heard the news but I think it would be too difficult to switch all the tickets on such short notice.

Comment

• wr50l
              Glen & CJ are secret Huns
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Fappin Raptor
              To be honest you were going to get humped anyway so at least it gives you another week to try and sign a player.

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
                Late to the party.
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                I thought of this as well when I heard the news but I think it would be too difficult to switch all the tickets on such short notice.
                I don't think it could happen anyway, one of the rules of Prem scheduling is Liverpool and Everton can't have a home game on the say day/at the same time.
                Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• Rudi
                  #CyCueto
                  • Nov 2008

Does anyone know what game/if any will take its place on ESPN? I was looking forward to waking and baking and watching the season kick off

Comment

• Chrispy
                    Needs a hobby
                    • Dec 2008

Fulham vs. Liverpool

Ian Darke
                    Repeat ...fulham v villa our new game sat on espn 2

Comment

• calgaryballer
                      Tiote!
                      • Mar 2009

Nufc vs arsenal is the prime time game on Saturday but I can't determine if any of our carriers will have it

Comment

• wr50l
                        • Oct 2008

Arsenal at +100, waiting for Nasri and Fabregas to go and returns to increase before getting on that.

Comment

• 1ke
                          D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                          • Mar 2009

Wow, good shit fellas, 3 pages in 1 day.

Jose to Liverpool is...Great biz by LFC, and bad biz by Newcastle. They could have gotten more and I think hes worth more.

Freddy coming back to the MLS is a great coup. Good for him. Maybe the Philly fans can chime in if he is needed or not, but he MUST play, regardless of where he went. Adu sitting right behind Mwanga will be tits for sure.

Just going off my cable guide. Liverpool and Sunderland is first on FSC, followed by Arse and Newcastle, then a repeat of Fulham and Villa. Bolton and QPR are on FS+ followed by Norwich Wigan, and Wolves and Blackburn. Wow, nice lil Saturday there for sure.

Comment

• Rudi
                            #CyCueto
                            • Nov 2008

Not sure how I feel about City becoming a place for Arsenals old talents. Altho I love the potential Nasri signing, he will be a beast for us...the Clichy one I did not really like.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Rudi
                              Not sure how I feel about City becoming a place for Arsenals old talents. Altho I love the potential Nasri signing, he will be a beast for us...the Clichy one I did not really like.
                              As an Arsenal supporter, I'm okay with it. You can keep buying our players for more than they're worth, paying them much much more than they're worth, and finishing about the same place as us. Its all good.

Comment

• wr50l
                                • Oct 2008

£22-24m is hardly an extravagant price for Nasri.

Man City to win or finish within 4 points of the champion this year.

Comment

Working...