X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Obst
    RIP West
    • Oct 2008

Juan Pablo Angel said he wants to be sent to the Union or he will retire. Union said the only way they will take him is if he basically comes here for free. The ball is in LA's court now. Our goal keeper is friends with JPA and he has been tweeting all day about what a dream it's going to be to play with him, so I'm thinking this gets done soon.

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
      I Can Score Goals
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Rudi
      One of the best runs in EPL history begins tomorrow

City gunna have to do it to Swansea City, thats for sure. With Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea all getting draws this week its an early opportunity to gain a few points on the contenders.

Comment

• Rudi
        #CyCueto
        • Nov 2008

Hope yall are ready cus Imma be ing hard this season

Comment

• 1ke
          D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
          • Mar 2009

He was hilarious on twitter yesterday.

Also, like Calgary said, Madrid did very very well against Bartha today. Both of Barthas goals came against the run of play.

Comment

• 1ke
            D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
            • Mar 2009

John Obi Mikel's father has gone missing in Nigeria.

Chelsea midfielder John Mikel Obi’s father missing
            John Mikel Obi’s father has gone missing in the Nigerian city of Jos.
            Michael Obi, who runs an interstate transport company, did not return home from work on Friday evening and has not been seen since.

Calls to his cellphone went unanswered all of Friday, and by Saturday, the phone was no longer reachable.

Mikel was informed on Saturday morning shortly before traveling with the Chelsea squad for Sunday’s Premier League meeting with Stoke.

It is not clear as yet if it is an abduction, the player's manager John Shittu told KickOffNigeria.com.

“At the moment we have not heard from Mikel's father, or anyone else, so we don't know what it is. At this point, we only consider him missing,” Shittu told KickOffNigeria.com.

Although the midfielder saw out all 90 minutes of Chelsea's 0-0 draw with Stoke, Shittu said the 24-year old is devastated.

“He us totally devastated. We were not sure whether to tell him before the game. But after speaking to the manager, and Mike Emenalo, we agreed that he had a right to be informed if such a serious incident.

“He was under a lot of stress, but he showed a lot of character and mental strength to play against Stoke.”

Comment

• Bigpapa42
              • Feb 2009

I thought Real was really impressive today. That scoreline and the possession percentages were both very flattering to Barcelona, who were quite simply outplayed for most of the match. The two Barcelona goals were against the run of play and on their first two shots on goal of the match. Really impressive display by Madrid, who seem to have lost their fear of their rivals now.

One of the most impressive aspects of both sides is the depth they feature. Barca has lost a bit of that depth this summer, even with the additions of Sanchez and now Cesc, whereas Madrid has gotten even deeper...

Comment

• 1ke
                D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                • Mar 2009

Spain just lost on PKs to Brazil. Brazil and Mexico play on 1 semifinal. I dont know the other matchup though.

Comment

• Sharkweather
                  • Jul 2009

Originally posted by 1ke
                  Spain just lost on PKs to Brazil. Brazil and Mexico play on 1 semifinal. I dont know the other matchup though.
                  France/Portugal.

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                    I literally know nothing.
                    • Jul 2009

One of the best runs in EPL history begins tomorrow

City gunna have to do it to Swansea City, thats for sure. With Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea all getting draws this week its an early opportunity to gain a few points on the contenders.
                    Why do you talk like this? I don't see heels or mgo or 1ke talking like this about their teams. I don't even think your fellow light blue (is that their nickname?) NAHSTE is speaking his team up like this.

All I have to say is.
                    :niggaplease:

Comment

• Rudi
                      #CyCueto
                      • Nov 2008

at anyone who takes my posts seriously

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                        I literally know nothing.
                        • Jul 2009

So you were trolling us all. Good one.

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
                          I Can Score Goals
                          • Dec 2008

at anyone who takes my posts seriously
                          Then kindly take your bullshit elsewhere.

Comment

• 1ke
                            D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                            • Mar 2009

So looks like Mikel's father was abducted. No ransom yet though. Fucking nuts.

Comment

• killgod
                              OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                              • Oct 2008

Robbie Keane to LA Galaxy on a 3.5M bid.

Angel is out in LA, either going to Philly or retiring. Not sure what's happened there yet.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                                • Feb 2009

Fabregas to Barcelona is now officially done.

I should feel something about the move. Fabregas has been my favorite Gunner since Henry left and I've watched him develop from his very first match. Yet I really just feel ambivilent. I don't feel sad to see him go or happy that he got his wish. I just feel mild (normal degree) of concern for the squad and what Wenger is going to do with that money (nothing).

I do feel a bit of bitterness toward Barcelona for how they conducted themselves throughout the whole thing. It wasn't just the club but also the players and they whole thing just felt classless. Not what I expected out of the club at all. I guess you can argue that the club and players felt like Fabregas had been "stolen" from them initially, but that's a pretty narrow view. They weren't really giving chances to players coming out of Cantina back then, so Fabregas took another opportunity. Which obviously worked out. And if Barcelona didn't lose Fabregas that way, the likes of Messi probably don't get a chance as early as he did.

Comment

Working...