X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NAHSTE
    Probably owns the site
    • Feb 2009

Santon to Newcastle is huge. Love buying him in all of my FIFA manager mode seasons.

Comment

• f16harm
      -
      • Feb 2009

Arsenal sign Park Chu-Young, Andre Santos, and about ready to close deal on Per Mertesacker. If we could close the deal on the Dempsey rumor as well we may have a decent squad once injuries/suspensions clear.

This seasons start has been rough as a Gunners fan. I have to say one thing though, this red card bullshit has to be put to an end. Going back to last year I think Arsenal has had a player dismissed in more than half of their last 10 or so games!

I can't believe not one of those players is a Frenchy! Arsene has a hard on for his homeland players. He seems to have an aversion to buying proven EPL Englishmen though.

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
        Late to the party.
        • Jun 2009

Fulham are close to signing Bryan Ruiz, would support the Dempsey to Arsenal rumor. That's a pretty huge signing for Fulham, Ruiz could be playing for a much bigger team.
        Originally posted by mgoblue2290
        If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• Chrispy
          Needs a hobby
          • Dec 2008

Looks like i will be rooting for Arsenal..... least YES has a deal with Arsenal to re air their games and other Arsenal shows.

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
            I literally know nothing.
            • Jul 2009

So you're only a Dempsey fan?

Comment

• Sharkweather
              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Fappin Raptor
              So you're only a Dempsey fan?
              Player fans are almost worse than double college fans.

Comment

• Rudi
                #CyCueto
                • Nov 2008

Its not that I dislike international matches or anything...I know it is top notch quality I just only enjoy internationals during the WC...when it actually means a lot.

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                  • Jul 2009

Found my old Backyard Soccer MLS edition. This game is awesome.

Junior All-Stars

GK: Zach Thornton
                  DEF: Brandi Chastain
                  DEF: Mike Petke
                  MID: Carlos Valderrama
                  MID: Cobi Jones
                  FWD: Brian McBride

Subs: Henry Gutierrez, Jason Kries

Comment

• Prodigal Son
                    The Greatest
                    • Feb 2009

US Open Cup Semi last night against Dallas. Sounders won 1-0. George Johns family didn't like the "Blackburn Reject" chant. Even tried to fight me and my friends. Fucking hilarious to see how tight their asses got over it.

Dumb fucks wearing Dallas gear in Seattle, and expecting us to be nice to him because he's from Washignton. GTFO.

"But, he's from Washington, you guys should learn something."

followed by them yelling "Come at me bro"

Comment

• Rudi
                      #CyCueto
                      • Nov 2008

Last day of the transfer window is always interesting. QPR set to land Shaun Wright-Phillips potentially.

Sky Sports Steam http://www.magictv.co/

Comment

• calgaryballer
                        Tiote!
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by BigHouseUSA
                        Santon should do really well. It's quite an odd signing, but I thought the same when we got Ben Arfa and Cabaye for so cheap. Santon's slightly different thought since he's younger, and has been really highly thought of. Now, if we can just get a striker.
                        I'd like to see the deals we are giving them. I assume that they have some sort of release clause for a Top 10 club, otherwise how is Ashley going to make money. They probably say 'we'll bring you from France to show off your wares in England, and then when City comes in with megabucks, we won't stand in their way'

Which I guess is OK for now, but it basically means we are a Triple A team

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by heelswxman
                          Uh oh Fappin. Action in Everton.

Leicester's Beckford bid has been accepted, and Everton have signed some striker from Tigres I've never heard of.

He's never been a huge player in FM, so he must be shit.

Tongue in cheek.
                          Everton making moves.

Looks like it was a 4 million pound offer accepted for Beckford and they have reportedly secured a loan deal for Denis Stracqualursi.

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                            • Jul 2009

The 23 year old Argentine striker joins on a season long loan deal for current club Tigre, where he netted 22 goals in 35 appearances last season. The 6’3 frontman, who has scored 33 goals in 101 appearances during his brief career so far, is uncapped for his national team so it remains unclear as to whether he will be allowed a work permit to join David Moyes’ outfit but it is believed that there would be no problems with regards to a permit.

Read more: http://www.nsno.co.uk/everton-news/2...#ixzz1WcJDFFaB

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                              • Jul 2009

Everton striker Aiyegbeni Yakubu is believed to have signed for Blackburn Rovers.
                              Reports are that the once prolific striker is to leave Everton during this transfer window and join the Lancashire club as yet the fee and terms are unknown and with the news of Jermaine Beckford going to Leicester this could spell trouble for the depleted front of Everton who are already struggling for goals.

Read more: http://www.nsno.co.uk/everton-news/2...#ixzz1WcKrgQ65

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
                                Late to the party.
                                • Jun 2009

ESPN just doing a little segment on broken trophies. Apparently it was goalkeeper Sergio Ramos who dropped the Copa Del Ray.
                                Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                                If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

Working...