X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1ke
    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
    • Mar 2009

I thought USA held their own until that red card came. Injuries dodnt help them either though.

Comment

• calgaryballer
      Tiote!
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by nyg4lyfe91
      That shows you how much you know about soccer T.Dot.

[/IMG]
      He was mocking you because you are continually spelling Becks name wrong

Comment

• calgaryballer
        Tiote!
        • Mar 2009

Did anyone figure out why Altidore was freaking out after the penalty award? Did he think he was getting booked for diving?

Comment

• T.Dot
          A Real RockNRolla
          • Nov 2008

Oh well, David Beckham. LOL.
          It's cuz you spelt Beckham's name wrong dumbfuck, I knew who you were talking about

Comment

• wr50l
            Glen & CJ are secret Huns
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by T.Dot
            whose Bechkam?
            Who's the dumbfuck? ;)

Comment

• calgaryballer
              Tiote!
              • Mar 2009

Ahh, that makes sense. I was watching at work and having to alt-tab

Comment

• 1ke
                D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                • Mar 2009

Yea i think thats what it was. I really like Jozy's game today. I thought he did well, and worked hard.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                  Highwayman
                  • Feb 2009

Big ups to Jersey boy Giuseppe Rossi today...woop woop.

Remember watching him when he was in HS.

Comment

• davie
                    Hey, relax guy!
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by T.Dot
                    Luiz Ronaldo?
                    Ronaldo. That's what he should be called. 3 time world footballer of the year - twice before crippling cruciate knee injuries. One of the best players ever.
                    Fuck having to call him Luiz. When people say Ronaldo it should be about him, not some 80million euro faggot.

T.Dot if you really don't know who Ronaldo is then you need to stop posting here. You might end up saying that Maradona has only ever been a coach in football.

Originally posted by wr50l
                    The fat one with no knees.
                    :jimshake:

Comment

• Senser81
                      VSN Poster of the Year
                      • Feb 2009

Yeah I referred to him as Luiz Ronaldo because people are probably gonna start thinking of Cristiano Ronaldo when I mention his last name.
                      I differentiate between the two by calling them Cristiano Ronaldo and Fat Ronaldo. I honestly never knew Fat Ronaldo's first name. I thought he was busted having sex with three transvestites right before he left Real Madrid...funny stuff. Was a great player in his prime though. Scored one of the best goals I've ever seen when he was on Barcelona.

Comment

• Senser81
                        VSN Poster of the Year
                        • Feb 2009

Ok, Ronaldo never played for Barcelona, I think you're thinking of Ronaldinho. Also there is no reason of calling him fat either. He is one of the best players to ever play the game, past footballer of the year as well and he had really messed up knees. Reason to that is when he was really young he was hanging out with the bad people and they had their own gang so when he realized that he was good in soccer and wanted to pursue a career in it he wanted out and they beat him up really bad crushing both of his knees so that is why when he got older they started giving him trouble and he couldn't play anymore.
                        I lived in Barcelona when he played. That was the peak of his career. Does anyone here watch soccer? Just curious.

Comment

• wr50l
                          Glen & CJ are secret Huns
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Senser81
                          I lived in Barcelona when he played. That was the peak of his career. Does anyone here watch soccer? Just curious.
                          Quoted for truth sadly.

Comment

• T.Dot
                            A Real RockNRolla
                            • Nov 2008

I never knew Fatty's name until now, but ye he was definetely one of if not the best player and certainly strikers of his generation, he should be up there with the all timr greats imo

Comment

• Archer
                              Go the fuck outside
                              • Oct 2008

Ok, Ronaldo never played for Barcelona, I think you're thinking of Ronaldinho. Also there is no reason of calling him fat either. He is one of the best players to ever play the game, past footballer of the year as well and he had really messed up knees. Reason to that is when he was really young he was hanging out with the bad people and they had their own gang so when he realized that he was good in soccer and wanted to pursue a career in it he wanted out and they beat him up really bad crushing both of his knees so that is why when he got older they started giving him trouble and he couldn't play anymore.
                              WOW

I guess scoring 47 goals in 49 games doesnt get you noticed .....

I really thought i had heard it all until you said that . Touche
                              Last edited by Archer; 06-16-2009, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• calgaryballer
                                Tiote!
                                • Mar 2009

Ok, I'm sure you made a mistake as well before. Ive had my mind on someone else this whole time and forgot he played for Barca. So STFU.
                                You're making a lot of mistakes, and your posts are near unintelligible. I don't know if that's the NY school system or what, but you should learn what run on sentences are. And then avoid them. If you've noticed, myself, Senser, Papa, etc speak in normal English.

Onto real stuff. Liverpool look likely to keep Xabi Alonso and are dropping 18 mil GBP on Glen Johnson. Decent player, but not the difference between winning the title and falling back into the pack. David Silva on the other hand...

Arsenal are also nearly done getting Thomas Vermaelan from Ajax. I like him, but not sure if he is what they need.

And Inter seem close to a double swap of Carvalho and Deco. Both could thrive in Italy. Carvalho was Chelsea's best defender since joining Chelsea (regardless of what hte English press say). Deco, well, Deco may be able to thrive in the slower paced game of Italy. But I think he's past it

And is anyone following the U21 Euros? I love the youngsters (went to all the Edmonton games of the U20 World Cup), but can't watch these due to them being on while I am at work. Will probably catch some this weekend. England look decent, but Spain look the odds on favorite

Comment

Working...