X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Archer
    Go the fuck outside
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by citizenerased
    Mackems going crazy about Bent scoring a goal... you'd think they'd won the league on RTG or something.

They now have as many England goal scorers in the past 50 years as Preston North End. Congratulations Sunderland.
    They were going crazy on the radio about how Bent is better than Defoe [despite JD being our best striker in the last 3 games] and how Capello just hates Bent for some unknown reason

Such a desperate fan base clutching for any sort of hope

Comment

• 1ke
      D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
      • Mar 2009

Havent heard anything on Theo....But Super Mario is down for 6 weeks with knee surgery.

Comment

• wr50l
        Glen & CJ are secret Huns
        • Oct 2008

Comment

• 1ke
          D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
          • Mar 2009

Are you fucking serious? Maaan...I dont even know what to say. Im just fucking speechless. Fulham was supposed to be a 1 time thing, but doing this today is a really bad sign. Fuck the Prem, what are they going to do when the big boys in CL come storming towards there goal? Let in 5? Fucking pathetic, letting shit teams gain points in the last minute of games is not a attractive trend. They better fucking step their shit up. And FAST. Rangers on Tuesday and Liverpool next weekend....step your fuckin game up you fucks! And im beginning to be finished with Jonny Evans. Fucking fucks.

Comment

• wr50l
            Glen & CJ are secret Huns
            • Oct 2008

Calm the fuckity fuck down for fuckin fuck sake. It's only fuckin week fuckin 4.

Comment

• Archer
              Go the fuck outside
              • Oct 2008

I don't get why we never use a second striker at home

Just a frustrating day overall... so many missed chances.

Comment

• citizenerased
                Rugby World Cup Champion
                • Mar 2009

Didnt watch the game as it was at 3am or some shit like that and I was still in town (probably for the best).

How did Ben Arfa look?
                Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair

Comment

• killgod
                  OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                  • Oct 2008

and Toronto FC's 4th quest for an MLS playoff berth, quitely fades into the night with a dud AT HOME vs DC fucking UNITED.

I have no idea how we continue to perform in CCL with this recent MLS play, but at least that dream still remains very much intact.

Comment

• Archer
                    Go the fuck outside
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by citizenerased
                    Didnt watch the game as it was at 3am or some shit like that and I was still in town (probably for the best).

How did Ben Arfa look?
                    Great. He gave the whole team life with his ability to take defenders on and get crosses in

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
                      I Can Score Goals
                      • Dec 2008

Same old Liverpool

Perfect chance to play catchup after Saturday's results and we can't take advantage. Poor effort by the lads, we were thoroughly outplayed and if it weren't for Pepe, B'ham would have got the 3 points they deserved.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                        Posts too much
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by CaribbeanJoseph
                        Same old Liverpool

Perfect chance to play catchup after Saturday's results and we can't take advantage. Poor effort by the lads, we were thoroughly outplayed and if it weren't for Pepe, B'ham would have got the 3 points they deserved.
                        Yeah team was weak until the last 5-10 minutes when we decided to turn it on.

Comment

• 1ke
                          D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                          • Mar 2009

Well with United playing the way they are....all you need to do is turn it on in the last 5 and youll get a result. Ask Fulham and Everton...

Comment

• 1ke
                            D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                            • Mar 2009

Why United hasn't spent.

Sir Alex Ferguson has admitted Manchester United may have to dig deep to replace the old guard.

For the second summer running, Ferguson has opted not to spend heavily in the transfer market.

United are yet to make a high-profile signing since the departure of Cristiano Ronaldo and Carlos Tevez last year, with United having invested in excess of £20million to capture Javier Hernandez, Chris Smalling and Bebe this summer.

Ferguson's thrifty approach has led to accusations he is being handicapped by the huge debts incurred by the Glazer family, something both he and chief executive David Gill have repeatedly denied.

The United boss feels the Red Devils have enough youngsters coming through at present to do the business.

However, Ferguson accepts he may have to splash out once veterans Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and Gary Neville hang up their boots.

"We are not at the point where we have to go overboard to get the best player in the world," he said.

"There are enough really top players in the club at the moment.

"There may be a time in the next couple of years where we have to stretch ourselves, particularly when Ryan, Paul and Gary retire.

"Then, it is a possibility we would need to get really top players in to galvanise the younger ones coming through.

"But at the moment we have the experience. We have players who have been through the whole gamut of emotions at this club and know how to deal with it."

While Manchester City and Real Madrid have been by far the busiest clubs in the transfer market over the last 18 months, Ferguson insists he has money to spend if he feels his squad is not up to scratch.

"We have no financial restrictions," he said. "If I hadn't been confident maybe we would have done something.

"But there was only one player I would have brought here and that move was sealed off quite early by the club he went to.

"The best thing we can do until the market becomes more sensible is produce or buy young players and develop them in the club.

"By doing that we are easily securing the next eight years at Manchester United."

Comment

• calgaryballer
                              Tiote!
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by 1ke
                              Why United hasn't spent.
                              Umm, what?

United are yet to make a high-profile signing since the departure of Cristiano Ronaldo and Carlos Tevez last year, with United having invested in excess of £20million to capture Javier Hernandez, Chris Smalling and Bebe this summer.
                              Oh to be a team that can drop £20+ mil on a homeless guy, a project defender and an energetic striker and then say "we haven't spent"

Comment

• killgod
                                OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                                • Oct 2008

TFC news conference called for this afternoon.

Expected to fire GM Mo Johnston and Coach Preki.

Good riddance.

Comment

Working...