• Show
Clear All
  • SHOGUN
    4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
    • Jul 2009

Fedor vs. Jeff Monson in Russia

http://valetudo.ru/mma/news/3471-sle...ra-jeff-monson
    The next opponent Fedor - Jeff Monson

The world champion in Brazilian jiu-jitsu will be released in the ring against Fedor Emelianenko at the end of autumn.

After some negotiations with the staff of the "last emperor" Jeff Monson agreed to the fight with Fedor to take place in Russia in the late autumn. For Fedor this year it will be a third fight.

According to trainer Vladimir Voronov, Theodore, Vadim Finkelstein, reached an agreement with the 40-year old American has only recently, but the financial aspects of the contract are kept in the strictest confidence.

- Fyodor will soon be busy, and targeted training for battle with Jeffrey Monson we will start from October - told Life Sports Ravens.

The immediate plans for a fighter - to visit the Forum "Russia - Sports" and relax with his wife in Cyprus. After a pause, "the baddest man on the planet" will return to the usual training schedule.

According to Vadim Finkelstein, the manager of 34-year-old Russian, a large part of October will Emelianenko in the Netherlands, where he will go to the collection along with the coaches.
    Meh. Fedor should run through Monson pretty easily. A good enough opponent to try and get his mojo back.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia
  • Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

This is the level of opponent I suggested. A guy with a name who is very beatable.

Comment

• Liquidrob
      Izzy is a bum
      • Feb 2009

Monson by North South Choke
      Liquidrob's Top 10 Fighters Rankings

The 10 Fighters Who Changed The Game

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
        Highwayman
        • Feb 2009

We gonna call this tour "How Fedor got his groove back"??

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
          Beautiful Like Moses
          • Oct 2008

If Fedor losses hes done, no question. Mafia 1 will spare him.

Comment

• Liquidrob
            Izzy is a bum
            • Feb 2009

I can totally see the fight playing out like this

Fedor bouncing and moving well, hands start circling, Monson lumbers around

Fedor strikes like a cat and drops Monson, Fedor pounces on him, repeated shots to Monson's head from half guard, blood starts flowing

Fedor gets sloppy and Monson hits a half guard sweep, Monson moves to the north south and sets up the choke, Fedor has a blank look in his eyes, Monson adjusts and sinks it in, Fedor taps, Vadim throws his diet cherry coke on Fedor's priest
            Liquidrob's Top 10 Fighters Rankings

The 10 Fighters Who Changed The Game

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
              2011 Poster Of The Year
              • Mar 2009

Anyone take note of the date? Nov 12.

While Cain and JDS are fighting on FOX in the most high profile fight of all time, Fedor will be in Siberia fighting a tatooed midget with nobody paying attention.

Comment

Working...