Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EmpireWF
    Giants in the Super Bowl
    • Mar 2009

If anyone in pro sports purposefully misses their media obligations, they'll be punished.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
      Highwayman
      • Feb 2009

Nick Diaz is pulling a Pillman Loose Cannon on everybody and they got suckered, now Nick ain't makin no money.

He was heeling out, ya'll.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

He might be dead.

Comment

• SHOGUN
          4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
          • Jul 2009

“There’s a lot of hard workers I see that have trouble putting food on the table for their kids,” Gracie said. “I’ve stuck up for Nick a lot, but I can’t stick up for him on this one.”

“I would have driven him to Vegas if it came to that,” Gracie said. “I don’t care. He just turned his phone off and acted like a little kid. It just doesn’t cut it.”

“Nick is like family to me. We’re going to have a long discussion, hopefully with Dana, to see if he’s still in the UFC or not. But let’s face it, Nick is 28 years old. I talked to Dana about this before, and I think a big problem with all of this is Nick has social anxiety. He doesn’t like to go and be away from home. He has no trouble fighting in the cage, though,” “You can’t just not show up and [not] tell anyone anything.”

“He doesn’t feel comfortable being around people,” he said. "He has a very deep ingrained social anxiety, and it’s something he probably needs help for, I think. I think that’s why he self-medicates himself with the marijuana. That’s my amateur opinion.

“He did the same crap with Paul Daley and a couple other guys. It was the same Nick Diaz. It’s not the pressure of fighting GSP. It’s the pressure of doing a news conference before the fight. Fighting is no pressure because he gets to beat someone up or get beat up.”

“I’ve always been there to facilitate things for him and stuck up for him even when he was wrong. If I were him, I would be calling Dana at some point basically begging for my job and giving [me] another chance to fight for the title.”

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• Liquidrob
            Izzy is a bum
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
            If anyone in pro sports purposefully misses their media obligations, they'll be punished.
            Yes, fined
            Liquidrob's Top 10 Fighters Rankings

The 10 Fighters Who Changed The Game

Comment

• EmpireWF
              Giants in the Super Bowl
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Liquidrob
              Yes, fined
              Well, Diaz loses money by being bounced from the main event.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                Beautiful Like Moses
                • Oct 2008

Dont be scared Nick!

Comment

• Liquidrob
                  Izzy is a bum
                  • Feb 2009

UFC once again throwing away free money, Diaz actually has personality, the dude is off, that's him, use it morons

Nick is the ultimate anti hero, the perfect foil for GSP and what he needs, let diaz be diaz, let GSP handle the other stuff, wear his suit, smile, etc...good job blowing a great match up with an interesting story line from a guy who has a loyal fan base

Yeah for GSP vs Condit, it's the fight game, let the fighters fight

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

UFC once again throwing away free money, Diaz actually has personality, the dude is off, that's him, use it morons

Nick is the ultimate anti hero, the perfect foil for GSP and what he needs, let diaz be diaz, let GSP handle the other stuff, wear his suit, smile, etc...good job blowing a great match up with an interesting story line from a guy who has a loyal fan base

Yeah for GSP vs Condit, it's the fight game, let the fighters fight
                    LOL.

You act as if Diaz came to the pressers but UFC forgot to show up.

Dude is a nut, he flaked, the show must go on. Who's to say he even shows up for the fight? You can't play chicken with a PPV main event.

Comment

• Liquidrob
                      Izzy is a bum
                      • Feb 2009

He is a fighter, it's a damn press conference where he mumbles anyway

Big deal, guys miss super bowl pesssers, you get fined and move on, who gives a crap about them anyway, who hear watches a MMA press conference?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                        2011 Poster Of The Year
                        • Mar 2009

He is a fighter, it's a damn press conference where he mumbles anyway

Big deal, guys miss super bowl pesssers, you get fined and move on, who gives a crap about them anyway, who hear watches a MMA press conference?
                        I don't care about the presser, but the issue is whether or not this crazy m'fer shows up for the fight.

Comment

• Liquidrob
                          Izzy is a bum
                          • Feb 2009

Like Nick isn't going to fight, go to bloody elbow, diaz made a video response, lol, the guy is gold warner, gold

Comment

• Liquidrob
                            Izzy is a bum
                            • Feb 2009

You can't make this shit up, diaz is the worlds most interesting man

Comment

• SHOGUN
                              4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
                              • Jul 2009

Is this nigga serious?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4EbRnFn0Tg[/ame]

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• Liquidrob
                                Izzy is a bum
                                • Feb 2009

Yes, that's why he is great, like I said, you can't make this stuff up, the fight would have been even more interesting than it already was

Comment

Working...