X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

There was a vignette played a match or two prior to the Adam Rose debut that had a cameraman in a nightclub at a huge party full of WWE developmental talent that hadn't yet had their in-ring debuts on NXT TV (Kalisto, Solomon Crowe, Bull Dempsey, Alexa Bliss, Kendall Skye, etc.). It turned out the party was for Adam Rose himself, as he is now some kind of waify, party going, bachelor figure.

The lights went out and the party came out and down the stage before Rose made his way out from the rabble and bopped his way down to the ring. Before making his way inside, the party lifted him to their shoulders and he crowdsurfed into the ring.

After winning his match, the party returned and kept going.
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
      Highwayman
      • Feb 2009

Warner approved soul patch?

Comment

• s@ppisgod
        No longer a noob
        • Apr 2011

LOL @ Kalisto with a cane being a naturally-occuring part of any party...

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
          2011 Poster Of The Year
          • Mar 2009

TNA World Heavyweight Title, TNA World Tag Team Title, and TNA X-Division Title matches will be held at 3.2 Ryogoku W-1/TNA show.

The No.1 contender for TNA World Heavyweight Title will be decided tonight. S. Kondo/Hayashi will be in assessment singles match tonight.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
            2011 Poster Of The Year
            • Mar 2009

Have to think Wolves will have the titles by then because they both somewhat have a name in Japan, but I very badly want the BroMans to defend the titles vs some super serious team like Kanemoto & Tanaka while Zema Ion goofs off at the DJ table.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
              War Hero
              • May 2012

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
              That looks just god awful.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                Highwayman
                • Feb 2009

I miss Leo Kruger.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                  Highwayman
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by FedEx227
                  That's always an issue with bringing in the outsiders. You have to make them matter more than "WOAH THEY CAME FROM THE MORE IMPORTANT COMPANY! YOU REMEMBER HIM, RIGHT?!"

It's another part of the inferiority complex.
                  Between jail and being mid-card in WWE and lower-card in New Japan, where does MVP get this money from to "invest" in TNA.

I mean, at least when Hogan shows up, or Flair, or Ted Dibiase (nWo's early incarnation) its believable for one of these big name wrestlers could be a benefactor...but a middling wrestler? I mean, if MVP can buy a stake in TNA, surely VoW's annual revenue could get a cut of the action in TNA, too.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                    Beautiful Like Moses
                    • Oct 2008

A petition that had reached almost 100,000 signatures to get Daniel Bryan into the main event of WrestleMania XXX has been pulled from the WhiteHouse.gov website under their Moderation Policy because it was in violation of their Terms of Participation.
                    #yesmovement

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                      2011 Poster Of The Year
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                      Between jail and being mid-card in WWE and lower-card in New Japan, where does MVP get this money from to "invest" in TNA.

I mean, at least when Hogan shows up, or Flair, or Ted Dibiase (nWo's early incarnation) its believable for one of these big name wrestlers could be a benefactor...but a middling wrestler? I mean, if MVP can buy a stake in TNA, surely VoW's annual revenue could get a cut of the action in TNA, too.
                      When Meltzer was saying MVP would be the investor, I just figured he was doing sloppy guessing, for the reasons you stated. Story wise it makes no sense. He's never been a "wealthy" character.

TNA.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                        War Hero
                        • Dec 2009

Is he going by MVP or is he going by Antonio Banks or whatever the fuck he calls himself?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                          2011 Poster Of The Year
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by SuperKevin
                          Is he going by MVP or is he going by Antonio Banks or whatever the fuck he calls himself?
                          He owns the MVP name.

(Just don't call him that to his face)

Comment

• SuperKevin
                            War Hero
                            • Dec 2009

Well I'm certainly not going to call him by his stupid made up Muslim name if I ever meet him

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                              Fuck em
                              • Oct 2008

if you guys wanna play around with booking, im playing WWE 14 and twitching shows, could always use input, have my mind set for the 1st PPV tho

replaying the card and matches, perhaps changing some outcomes, dropped sheamus vs mark henry

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                                2011 Poster Of The Year
                                • Mar 2009

Lockdown

Magnus vs. Samoa Joe for TNA title

MVP & Gunner & Eddie Edwards & Davey Richards vs. Bobby Roode & James Storm (heel turn) Ethan Carter III & Rockstar Spud in a Lethal Lockdown match - Winning team gets control of the company. So they are doing the planned original WrestleMania angle on a one month build.
                                Not only a one month build, but the babyfaces are three guys who haven't worked a single match for the company yet, and noted TNA icon GUNNER.

How about new investor MVP recruits guys like Samoa Joe, maybe Chris Daniels, Eric Young even, people like that? Shouldn't those be the names rallying around the anti Dixie side?

Comment

Working...