X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Leftwich
    Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

What the fuck is this Adam Rose song? I liked the old one better.

Originally posted by Tailback U
    It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
      2011 Poster Of The Year
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Leftwich
      What the fuck is this Adam Rose song? I liked the old one better.
      Terrible.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
        Highwayman
        • Feb 2009

They DUBBED IN NEW MUSIC.

F-

Killed Adam Rose dead...DEAD.

RIP

World.Goes.WIIIIIIIIIIIILD.

WOOOOOOOOO

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
          • Sep 2024

BroMans and DJ Zema are seriously growing on me right now.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
            • Sep 2024

BroMans, Wolves and Sanada/Tigre Uno for the tag belts was a pretty damn good match

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
              2011 Poster Of The Year
              • Mar 2009

Kevin Steen vs Michael Elgin in New Orleans for ROH, with the winner facing Kazuchika Okada in New York in what will probably be for the IWGP Heavyweight Title.

So now that they've switched gears, I can tell you guys what the original plans I was told. It was going to be AJ Styles vs Okada for the title, and supposedly Styles was going to win. That was an olive branch extended by New Japan. Apparently ROH declined. Perhaps because they felt like that was more of a favor than they could pay back, but that's just my speculation. With Styles signing a deal with New Japan, it made sense from the New Japan side, because in a sense it wasn't really a favor because Styles is now part of their roster anyway.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

Also, the new tape library WWE acquired that I was hinting at last week was WWC. That was part of the Colon HOF deal. Meltzer reported it this week so the cat is out of the bag so i'm not burning my source.

Comment

• PP
                  • Feb 2010

What are the odds HHH wins the title at WM?

Comment

• EmpireWF
                    Giants in the Super Bowl
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by PP
                    What are the odds HHH wins the title at WM?
                    0%

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                      2011 Poster Of The Year
                      • Mar 2009

Did you guys catch the PPV quality ep of TNA last nigh!?

- And lastly, tonight's episode feels a bit like a free PPV with at least three PPV quality matches in Magnus vs Samoa Joe for the world title, Ethan Carter III vs Bobby Lashley, and the Bromans vs the Wolves vs Sanada & Tigre Uno in a three-way for the tag titles. We can also look forward to the next chapter in the Bully Ray-Bobby Roode feud and Velvet Sky's answer to Angelina Love's request to re-form the Beautiful People. On paper, this is a jam-packed show and if last week's show was any indication, we are in for another treat. TNA are really hitting their stride right now creatively as almost everything is clicking for me. The characters, the storylines, the feuds, they're all resonating with me and it's exciting as a fan. Of course, this has triggered another wave of anti-TNA sentiment all over the internet that has spread unfortunately to some of the top wrestling sites. It's unfortunate simply because this is not a testament of how bad TNA's product is, but rather evidence that the hatred and pettiness is driven by one's own ego and inability to fairly evaluate a company when there's so much resentment. Because make no mistake, TNA fans, this is all about resentment for this wonderful company's ability to overcome obstacle after obstacle and setback after setback. TNA will not give up and the more Dixie Carter fights to grow TNA one fan at a time, year after year, the more the haters will try to troll those of us who are real fans. At the end of the day, folks, TNA will fail or succeed because of the fans, not the supposed journalists on Pro Wrestling Dot Net or the sheep who spread the word of the all-mighty Meltzer on social media. As long as there are sites like TNAMecca, real fans will always have a voice and a platform to show their support for TNA.

Comment

• s@ppisgod
                        No longer a noob
                        • Apr 2011

I watched that tag match last night just flipping channels, and it was really good. Then I never turned it back on. Haven't watched in like a year and a half. They're making some good moves and apparently putting on some good matches. I still hope they die a quick death though....

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                          2011 Poster Of The Year
                          • Mar 2009

I saw Bobby Lashley blow up in a squash match, then my DVR cut off.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                            Beautiful Like Moses
                            • Oct 2008

We noted after the last set of WWE NXT TV tapings that Adam Rose came out to a new theme song and that was seen on last night's NXT episode. Word is that he got a new theme song because WWE didn't secure the rights to the theme he debuted with, Above Envy's "World Goes Wild." Apparently officials didn't think the song would catch on so fast.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                              Highwayman
                              • Feb 2009

Adam Rose's new theme sucks donkey dick.

Bring back World Goes Wild or just cut the man and let him go back to South Africa.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                                2011 Poster Of The Year
                                • Mar 2009

Those three Manhattan Center shows for TNA are Grand Ballroom, not even Hammerstein Ballroom.

So they're paying $300,000 to run the smaller of the two rooms. Which means they'll lose even more money.

They can run my living room for $1000. It only has five seats but that may not be problem.

Comment

Working...