This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBiss
    • Mar 2009

This show has not been bad but with wwe its always one step foward 2 steps back

Comment

• Dan The Man
      Dip My Balls In It
      • Mar 2009

The internet has occupied WWE.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

I always knew that Bryan Danielson would one day with the WWE Championship in a 5-star technical masterpiece.

Comment

• EmpireWF
          Giants in the Super Bowl
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
          I always knew that Bryan Danielson would one day with the WWE Championship in a 5-star technical masterpiece.
          When that day comes, I will mark out with my cock out.

Comment

• BigBiss
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
            When that day comes, I will mark out with my cock out.
            Ounk vs Dragon ... say Summerslam ... every one cool with that

Comment

• EmpireWF
              Giants in the Super Bowl
              • Mar 2009

Punk tweeted:

Two Indy schmucks didn't do so bad, Eh?
              with this pic

Comment

• dave
                Go the fuck outside
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                Punk tweeted:

with this pic

Frankly, I think this is the best WM match for both. Doubt it will happen, but it should.
                My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                  2011 Poster Of The Year
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Gabe Sapolsky
                  To all the people in 2002, 2003, etc... that told me time and time against that CM Punk and Bryan Danielson would never make it past indy main eventers, that the guys we had weren't good enough, I take great pride in now saying F YOU!!!! Now recognize we have the new generation of stars with Gargano, Ricochet, PAC, Lee, Swann, Taylor, Callihan, Nation and the list goes on and on. Get in on it now and say you were there like all the folks that were with us back then with Bryan and Punk

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

Bryan Danielson hasn't even had a truly great match in the WWE yet.

If people think he's great now, just wait until he's given some creative freedom in his matches and stories and allowed to really work to is full ability.

Comment

• Liquidrob
                      Izzy is a bum
                      • Feb 2009

Liquidrob's Top 10 Fighters Rankings

The 10 Fighters Who Changed The Game

Comment

• Pills
                        Go Blue!
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                        Bryan Danielson hasn't even had a truly great match in the WWE yet.

If people think he's great now, just wait until he's given some creative freedom in his matches and stories and allowed to really work to is full ability.
                        The question is - do both of them have the belts come WM?

I don't really see Punk losing before then, or, at least, I don't see him out of the main event. You know it'll be Cena/Rock, and likely HHH/UT (again). I have a feeling that the plan could be Punk/Kane, which they have a while to establish.

You need guys that can go, especially with Danielson. Personally, I'd love to see heel Jericho come back and have him main event WM for the big gold belt. Have him come back as a face, team with Danielson a few times... and then DESTROY him with a heel turn at the PPV before WM.
                        UglyChristmasLights.com - Celebrating 10 years with the 2011 collection!

Comment

• IamMedellin
                          Everything Burns...
                          • Nov 2008

I thought the plan was for Heel Jericho to return and feud with Punk going into WM

Bryan is probably going to get the fluke champion title run, lose it before the rumble

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                            Highwayman
                            • Feb 2009

CM Punk
                            Bryan Danielson
                            Zack Ryder

The internet has just launched an "Occupy WWE" campaign and the WWE folded.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                              Beautiful Like Moses
                              • Oct 2008

Daniel Bryan is just the typical keep the belt warm guy through Royal Rumble. Dont you notice around Royal Rumble they always do this? Either put the belt on an unusual guy or have the champ feud with a lesser guy. Never fails.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                                Beautiful Like Moses
                                • Oct 2008

This guys seems to agree with me..

Former WWE creative team member Seth Mates says if history is any indication - we shouldn't expect a long title reign from new World Heavyweight champion Daniel Bryan. Mates tweeted on Monday afternoon @SethMates:

"To borrow a holiday metaphor, this is the time of year (between Survivor Series and the Royal Rumble) when Vince (McMahon) 'tries on' his new clothes or new main eventers."

"Foley (99), Jericho (01), Evolution (03), Edge (06), Sheamus (09), Miz (10), Bryan (11) among those elevated during this stretch of (the year). And to continue with the bad holiday metaphor, Vince has (until) Royal Rumble undercard to return them if they don't fit just right. Also, Jeff Hardy in '08 - almost forgot him."

"So don't be surprised if Bryan loses the title at (Royal Rumble). Not a dealbreaker...just Vince's history with change."

As previously reported, original plans called for Mark Henry to remain champion for several more months. However, Henry suffered a groin injury during his match with John Cena on RAW last week and the call was made for Henry to drop the title at TLC.

Comment

Working...