2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

Show ended up being pretty good.

SWAMP CREATURE

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
      Highwayman
      • Feb 2009

Tag match was good...obviously the big payoff is Gargano v. Chucky T...should be fun.
      Ricochet and Generico delivered...was a fine match.
      I don't often dig Cannonball Sami, but I liked the match. Obviously the match set up to that big spot where Fox jumped over the ladder...but it was better than the stuff on the first half of the show and was used to put over AR Fox.

Low Ki on commentary was insanely brutal. Swamp Creature needs to be involved more often.

I don't know what to think of the show as a whole...some "good"...some "boring"...nothing jumps out as a winner, but nothing was offensive outside of the openers (they really need to go with something people give a shit about in the openers, I nearly fell asleep watching Man Scout and Kaleb Konley...holy fuck was that match against the two geeks after them a snoozer). Honestly, I was falling asleep during Finlay and Davis, too. *shrugs*

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

I kinda enjoyed Low Ki and his SUPER SERIOUS commentary. He said all the things my old man used to say when he would watch wrestling with me...."He should go for a cover instead of goofing off with the crowd!"....."He's not going to beat this man using those fancy maneuvers!".

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          Highwayman
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
          I kinda enjoyed Low Ki and his SUPER SERIOUS commentary. He said all the things my old man used to say when he would watch wrestling with me...."He should go for a cover instead of goofing off with the crowd!"....."He's not going to beat this man using those fancy maneuvers!".
          Low Ki is visual melatonin at this point. If he's boring and super serious on purpose...opposite effect of what I'm looking for. Holy shit, I'm over Low Ki. This guy is going to make a Ricochet match into something that would look like Dick the Bruiser versus The Crusher.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
            2011 Poster Of The Year
            • Mar 2009

Looks like Bobby Fish, Scott Reed (the other geek from The Scene), and Rich Swann are still in the Gabe doghouse for missed bookings. Fish & Reed failed to get their visa situation straightened out before EVOLVE 11 in Toronto, and were stopped at the border. Swann missed his flight to California for DGUSA Open the Golden Gate. None of them were booked for either of these EVOLVE shows in North Carolina.

AR Fox was stopped at the border and missed EVOLVE 11 too, but he was booked this weekend. Odd. Probably because he's getting a big push, but then again so was Fish.

Swann may actually be in Japan right now for Dragon Gate, come to think of it.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
              2011 Poster Of The Year
              • Mar 2009

What is happening here?

Comment

• JayDizzle
                Let's Go All The Way...
                • Nov 2008

[youtube]9-A-VyaUIGk[/youtube]

1st time they ever fought.

If only Spike signed ROH instead of shitty TNA...

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                  Highwayman
                  • Feb 2009

What is happening here?

Fighting the SWAMP CREATURE!?!?

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                    Highwayman
                    • Feb 2009

Did Fit Finlay really work last night's EVOLVE show then fly up to Toronto for tonight's show to fight Roddy?

The man is a beast.

Also, heard the iPPV had problems A-GAIN.

Comment

• dave
                      Go the fuck outside
                      • Oct 2008

Whoever is advising The Rock needs to advise him to stop doing these shitbag movies. His resume is awful.

Unless the end game is just to bank as much as possible. If that's the case, carry on.
                      He's not doing it for the art. It's all about the benjamins ... same reason why you see Rachel McAdams doing nothing but romantic comedies.
                      My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                        2011 Poster Of The Year
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                        Did Fit Finlay really work last night's EVOLVE show then fly up to Toronto for tonight's show to fight Roddy?

The man is a beast.

Also, heard the iPPV had problems A-GAIN.
                        Yup, problems AGAIN.

People had problems ordering, and then it cut off at the main event.

They are offering free replays and the next PPV for free.

What's funny, is Lenny Leonard opened the EVOLVE PPV tonight by saying "Welcome to EVOLVE 12, live on crystal clear iPPV on wwnlive.com!"

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                          Highwayman
                          • Feb 2009

ROH really needs to go and hire themselves someone that can do what Gabe did to set up their own WWNLive...seriously, hemanthejava or whatever his name here at VSN could do it for them for Christ's sake.

I mean, this is THREE pay per views in a row...that is unacceptable on all levels as a consumer, regardless of how they make it up to you.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                            2011 Poster Of The Year
                            • Mar 2009

Honestly, I know they were super pissed at Go Fight Live after the Showdown in the Sun debacle, but they should have just stuck with them. I wouldnt have tolerated a second fuck up, but GFL was always reliable to that point and handles wrestling, boxing, and MMA shows almost daily. They know what they are doing.

The amazing thing to me, is ROH is owned by a fucking broadcasting company! I mean, how can a professional broadcasting company not have the resources to properly handle what amounts to a live stream? stealthshot streams his fucking Golden Sombrero games on justin.tv with less issues.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                              Giants in the Super Bowl
                              • Mar 2009

Brian Kendrick replaces Richards in the Super Juniors Tourney.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                                2011 Poster Of The Year
                                • Mar 2009

Lucha Libre USA house show report by your truly

Meltzer cut off my podcast links. WTF.

Comment

Working...