• Feb 2009

FEED ME FIVE!

FEED ME FIVE!

FEED ME FIVE!

Comment

• Bigpapa42
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
        I have zero faith in the WWE to ever introduce a new character properly or give fresh faces a proper push.
        Or even take advantage of when a worker does get themselves over.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
          War Hero
          • May 2012

Comment

• SuperKevin
            War Hero
            • Dec 2009

That's how the Impact Zone is. There is a brick wall with no seating on the side of the ring.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
              2011 Poster Of The Year
              • Mar 2009

LOL

WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER THE NO. 2 PRO WRESTLING COMPANY IN THE WORLD?
              TNA 44.1%
              New Japan 38.5%
              CHIKARA 7.9%
              ROH 3.6%
              AAA 2.1%
              CMLL 1.5%
              PWG 1.3%
              NOAH 0.7%
              Dragon Gate 0.4%

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                War Hero
                • May 2012

Kofi Kingston faced Wade Barrett on the RAW following Survivor Series two years in a row. Do you think the writers realized that?

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                  Beautiful Like Moses
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by JimLeavy59
                  Kofi Kingston faced Wade Barrett on the RAW following Survivor Series two years in a row. Do you think the writers realized that?
                  No, and you probably shouldnt have either.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                    War Hero
                    • May 2012

Face Miz sucks so bad, And what makes him a face exactly?

Oh and Ziggler owned him on the mic tonight.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                      Highwayman
                      • Feb 2009

So, the WWE is blatantly ripping off other companies now?

To correct a report from last week on WWE opening Raw broadcasts with a man narrating video packages after Vince McMahon was shown a tape of TNA Wrestling's Impact Wrestling show, he was actually informed of the concept by an employee and upon being intrigued, immediately concluded that his company could do it better. It was noted that if he had actually watched an Impact Wrestling opening, he probably would have been embarrassed with WWE blatantly copying an idea from TNA.

Multiple members of WWE's creative staff—more their assistants—are assigned to watch tapes of TNA, Ring of Honor and WWE's NXT, and file a report on its contents. There are other employees who work in the same capacity as consultants for the company.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                        2011 Poster Of The Year
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                        So, the WWE is blatantly ripping off other companies now?

To correct a report from last week on WWE opening Raw broadcasts with a man narrating video packages after Vince McMahon was shown a tape of TNA Wrestling's Impact Wrestling show, he was actually informed of the concept by an employee and upon being intrigued, immediately concluded that his company could do it better. It was noted that if he had actually watched an Impact Wrestling opening, he probably would have been embarrassed with WWE blatantly copying an idea from TNA.

Multiple members of WWE's creative staff—more their assistants—are assigned to watch tapes of TNA, Ring of Honor and WWE's NXT, and file a report on its contents. There are other employees who work in the same capacity as consultants for the company.
                        This reminds me of LayCool, which was a blatant rip off that some writer probably stole from watching The Beautiful People in TNA.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                          War Hero
                          • May 2012

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                          This reminds me of LayCool, which was a blatant rip off that some writer probably stole from watching The Beautiful People in TNA.
                          And it lacked the biggest thing that got The Beautiful People over, sex appeal.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                            2011 Poster Of The Year
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by JimLeavy59
                            Here are the RAW ratings I'm sure Metlzer will have a better breakdown

Hour 1: 3.873
                            Hour 2: 3.923
                            Hour 3: 3.710
                            Here you go, Observer went up a half hour ago...

Raw on 11/19 did a 2.73 rating and 3.83 million viewers. That would make it the fifth lowest rated episode and fourth lowest viewership for a non-holiday episode of Raw in the last 15 years. The number was even worse because it came the day after a PPV, plus it came on a night that the NFL game did average numbers, a 9.22 rating and 12.47 million viewers.

The show was third for the night on cable. The show did a 2.3 in teenage boys (down 4%), 2.2 in Males 18-49 (down 4%), 0.5 in Teenage girls (down 17%) and 0.8 in Women 18-49 (down 11%). The audience was 69.1% male.

In a rarity, the highest rated segment of the entire show was the Ryback interview and Ryback vs. Tensai match which did a 2.91 quarter. Kofi Kingston vs. Wade Barrett lost 298,000 viewers. A Paul Heyman and C.M. Punk backstage interview plus Aksana vs. Kaitlyn lost 80,000 viewers. Brodus Clay vs. Antonio Cesaro and the John Cena Make a Wish segment gained 376,000 viewers. The segment with Vickie Guerrero, A.J. Lee, Cena where Dolph Ziggler attacked gained 195,000 viewers to a 2.85 quarter. I have to say I was shocked because 9 p.m. is usual growth and I thought this would be a big one, and that’s as low a 9 p.m. growth period as they’ve had. Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio 2/3 falls lost 122,000 viewers. Great Khali vs. Primo & Epico lost 186,000 viewers. The Miz vs. David Otunga gained 223,000 viewers which for those two has to be considered a success. Sheamus vs. Damien Sandow gained 105,000 viewers at 10 p.m. The A.J. and Dolph Ziggler locker room deal which ended with the Cena and Ziggler brawl lost 241,000 viewers. Not good at all considering the nature of that segment. Kane & Daniel Bryan vs. Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara lost 266,000 viewers to a 2.50 quarter. Airing clips of all the Cena angles on the show gained 101,000 viewers. The C.M. Punk 365th day in-ring celebration gained 419,000 viewers to a 2.87 overrun.

The final segment saw teen boys go from 2.3 to 2.3, Males 18-49 go from 2.1 to 2.5, Teen girls go from 0.3 to 0.3 and Women 18-49 go from 0.7 to 0.9.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                              War Hero
                              • May 2012

lol thats bad.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                                • Sep 2024

The Miz baby face turn is going to fall flat on it's face. Turning one of their few successful heels to a face, movies or not, hurts a wrestling business that struggles to produce a good heel, let alone a great one. Not that Miz was great- very good- not great.

Then again, it's WWE so why am I trying to make sense of this.

Comment

Working...