X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SHOGUN
    4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
      Beautiful Like Moses
      • Oct 2008

Wrestling legend Hulk Hogan, daughter Brooke, and Jimmy Hart are having a wonderful time paying tribute to The Notorious B.I.G in Def Jam Rapstar, until the Hulkster decides the cameraman wants to see his penis. Thank goodness for censor bars.

@ Hulk so hard...

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
        Highwayman
        • Feb 2009

Hulk is strugglin with life, dude has to hustle hard.

He goes from being a rich MF'r, to his kid killing another kid, his wife divorcing him, all of their money going to her and to the dead kid's family to having to wrestle again, to blowing everything out so he can barely walk without pain regularly, to trying to sell shit Billy Mays whore-style.

The 2000's haven't been kind to Hulkamania.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
          Beautiful Like Moses
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          Hulk is strugglin with life, dude has to hustle hard.

He goes from being a rich MF'r, to his kid killing another kid, his wife divorcing him, all of their money going to her and to the dead kid's family to having to wrestle again, to blowing everything out so he can barely walk without pain regularly, to trying to sell shit Billy Mays whore-style.

The 2000's haven't been kind to Hulkamania.
          Dude didnt have to pull his dick out infront of his daughter on camera tho. Shit son..

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
            Highwayman
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Bob Kuzzy
            Dude didnt have to pull his dick out infront of his daughter on camera tho. Shit son..
            They have a pretty inbred relationship. Some weird "too close" type shit. Shocks me none.

Comment

• JayDizzle
              Let's Go All The Way...
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Bob Kuzzy

Comment

• EmpireWF
                Giants in the Super Bowl
                • Mar 2009

Joe Higuchi passed away at 81 due to cancer.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                  Giants in the Super Bowl
                  • Mar 2009

Comment

• IamMedellin
                    Everything Burns...
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Bigpapa42

Finally got to watch the Kings of Wrestling vs World's Greatest Tag Team match. Fucking brilliant.
                    share:ionno:

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by IamMedellin
                      share:ionno:
                      Will PM later. Can't access it to get the link from work.

I'm curious to hear what W2B and Shogun thought of the match.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                        2011 Poster Of The Year
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF

I remember going to ROH shows when the NOAH guys were booked, and standing right next to Higuchi, who would sit in a folding chair in the corner and nap while the prelim matches were going on. He would go into the ring and do his proclamation thing for the GHC Title matches, before heading back to his folding chair for another nap. Although I appreciated the authenticity of having him there for the GHC title matches, I wondered if it was worth it to drag this tired old man half way around the planet for 5 minutes in the ring.

Anyway, I guess it's cool that I saw him do his thing live and in person.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                          2011 Poster Of The Year
                          • Mar 2009

Higuchi doing his thing starting at 1:10

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjD1y3NVFLw[/ame]

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                            • Feb 2009

Dammit, W2B... Cool story, but thoughts on tag match?

I actually watched the TNA PPV last night. Had it on in the background while playing Fable 3 and watching some football. The abomination that is TNA continues. The PPV wasn't brutally awful, just bad. Every match on there would have felt like on alright match on Impact, not a huge special attraction.

They had Jay Lethal drop the X-Division title to the Zach Ryder ripoff. Ridiculous. After spending that effort to build up Lethal in his feud wtih Flair, they then proceed to do nothing with him. He goes back to being an X-Division nobody that gets zero promo time.

A month after NWO 2.0 formed, and so far as I can tell, no one from the stable has yet to actually lose a match. Abyss got disqualified, and I think Bischoff got pinned. But no one has actually lost. So those lessons taught by the NWO about making sure fans have something to care about and cheer in the babyfaces.... seem to be a bit lost on those in charge. The JJ vs Joe match would have been ideal to give the faces a glimmer of hope. But nope, gotta give JJ another win.

3-4 months from now, the whole storyline will peter out, the dominant stable just kind of disolving with no resultion and no younger talent being put over by these veterans. Hogan will wonder why there's no progress being made and decide that he needs to be TNA champion to move things forward...

In short, fuck you very much, TNA.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                              2011 Poster Of The Year
                              • Mar 2009

Havent watched it yet, i'm actually getting ready to upload it right now.

Comment

• SHOGUN
                                4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
                                • Jul 2009

I loved the match and I want to see a Round 2. I think Shelton stole the show and I liked the Hass/Castangnoli back and forths. It was just great to see Charlie Haas wrestle again.

From what I read, both Haas and Benjamin will be back for a ROH taping in December.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

Working...