X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

I've seen the AJ Styles DVD. If it's the same one i'm talking about, from about 4 or 5 years ago called "Phenominal" (or something like that), it's very good.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
      Highwayman
      • Feb 2009

RAW is immense tonight.

They need to do this all of the time.

Comment

• IamMedellin
        Everything Burns...
        • Nov 2008

I wanna see michael cole choked out with a strap-on

Comment

• dave
          Go the fuck outside
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          RAW is immense tonight.

They need to do this all of the time.
          IMO, old school WWF was always better ... because they only needed to concentrate on four pay per views, and the Internet didn't exist - which made the surprises seem like a surprise.
          Hell, I remember buying wrestling magazines in the late 80s to read new shit.
          My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Cody
            GOAAAAL
            • Jul 2010

Loved the Retro theme.

Comment

• Nature Boy
              Raiders
              • May 2009

Originally posted by dave
              IMO, old school WWF was always better ... because they only needed to concentrate on four pay per views, and the Internet didn't exist - which made the surprises seem like a surprise.
              Hell, I remember buying wrestling magazines in the late 80s to read new shit.
              Same here. I remember going to the local drug store from the early 80's until the late 80's every month to buy the latest issue of PWI and Inside Wrestling. I read the ink off of those pages.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                Beautiful Like Moses
                • Oct 2008

LOL the tension between Cole and JR on the broadcast team is just tremendous. Im rather unpleased I havent been watching this shit all nite, will have to catch it tomorrow.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                  Giants in the Super Bowl
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Bob Kuzzy
                  LOL the tension between Cole and JR on the broadcast team is just tremendous. Im rather unpleased I havent been watching this shit all nite, will have to catch it tomorrow.
                  Weird as fuck since it's Vince feeding Cole all his lines. What's the point? JR is never on RAW anyway so why waste his one appearance having Cole trashtalk him the entire segment?

Overall, a fun show. Retro theme was sweet (too bad they won't keep the red/white/blue ropes, the blue apron, the interview stage inside the arena, Lord Alfred Hayes' promotional tease, etc.) and the Piper's Pit segment started off sweet until Orton came out.

Comment

• SHOGUN
                    4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
                    • Jul 2009

When JR hit the booth it was almost Tazz-Tenay levels of awkward tension, and all it did was make me realize how much better JR is than Cole.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• SuperKevin
                      War Hero
                      • Dec 2009

I loved seeing all the old faces but some of the appearances were awkward as hell. I really could have gone without seeing a 60 year old Slick dance in the ring for no reason.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                        Giants in the Super Bowl
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by SuperKevin
                        I loved seeing all the old faces but some of the appearances were awkward as hell. I really could have gone without seeing a 60 year old Slick dance in the ring for no reason.
                        Who cares about him dancing when we got to listen to JIVE SOUL BRO on RAW!

Comment

• SuperKevin
                          War Hero
                          • Dec 2009

I also never realized that Iron Shiek must be like 5'6".

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                            Beautiful Like Moses
                            • Oct 2008

Finding Hulk Hogan on A&E right now.. some intense stuff.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                              Giants in the Super Bowl
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by SuperKevin
                              I also never realized that Iron Shiek must be like 5'6".
                              After everything he's been through, I wouldn't be surprised if he was 4'5.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                                Let's Go All The Way...
                                • Nov 2008

Swagger's got a stiff upper lip to take this one.

Well... swollen lip but still.

Comment

Working...