X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EmpireWF
    Giants in the Super Bowl
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by SHOGUN
    Over/Under on Darren Young's surviving more than three minutes in the Royal Rumble.
    Under

Over/Under on number of eliminations credited to John Cena at 6

Comment

• SHOGUN
      4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
      Under

Over/Under on number of eliminations credited to John Cena at 6
      Over. I think SuperCena is back.

Over/Under on the number of eliminations credited to Primo at .5.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• JayDizzle
        Let's Go All The Way...
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by SHOGUN
        Over. I think SuperCena is back.

Over/Under on the number of eliminations credited to Primo at .5.
        Under with the added caveat that he will now hold the fastest in-and-out time of the Rumble.

Over/Under on number of eliminations credited to Triple H this year being at 1.

Comment

• IamMedellin
          Everything Burns...
          • Nov 2008

so even Daniel Bryan has Yellow Fever

Comment

• SHOGUN
            • Jul 2009

Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly vs. The Bravado Brothers was excellent. One of the best matches in weeks.

Originally posted by IamMedellin
            so even Daniel Bryan has Yellow Fever
            The American Dragon stays winning.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• Cody
              GOAAAAL
              • Jul 2010

Does anyone think this "Corre" thing is stupid?

How does a power hungry Wade Barrett go to "There is no leader." There is a leader in every group/team.

I just don't like the angle to be honest.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                Giants in the Super Bowl
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by East
                Does anyone think this "Corre" thing is stupid?

How does a power hungry Wade Barrett go to "There is no leader." There is a leader in every group/team.

I just don't like the angle to be honest.
                Without a doubt.

They say there's no leader...well, why is Barrett the only one talking for them?

Stupid angle that will go nowhere because they treat everyone except Punk as a jobber.

Comment

• Cody
                  GOAAAAL
                  • Jul 2010

The only thing that would be good coming out of it if Cena "Joined one of the groups" and turned heel.

Besides that, there just trying to make lame ass ideas too last them till Wrestle Mania

Comment

• Cody
                    GOAAAAL
                    • Jul 2010

Who do you guys think wins the rumble? It won't be Cena because he will be facing either Nexus or Corre in some type of match at WM. I think it might be Otunga. Guy has been trying to get in the spotlight for awhile.

Comment

• SHOGUN
                      • Jul 2009

Alberto Del Rio.

Comment

• FedEx227
                        Delivers
                        • Mar 2009

Del Rio or Cena.
                        VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• EmpireWF
                          Giants in the Super Bowl
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by East
                          Who do you guys think wins the rumble? It won't be Cena because he will be facing either Nexus or Corre in some type of match at WM. I think it might be Otunga. Guy has been trying to get in the spotlight for awhile.

If you think they're wasting a Cena WM match on Otunga's weak ass...

I assume Cena will either match up with Punk, Miz or PLEASE HELL NO Orton again.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                            Beautiful Like Moses
                            • Oct 2008

I hope to god Dos Caros Jr wins.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                              Everything Burns...
                              • Nov 2008

did any of you ever get a chance to See WWE's on Demand "Legends Roundtable"?

Apparently Bret Hart is joining for 2 episode's this coming month, very exciting.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BVhPJt-Gc6o?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BVhPJt-Gc6o?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iVE-hkW8SUo?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iVE-hkW8SUo?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pbjWNkTFUKI?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pbjWNkTFUKI?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                                • Feb 2009

I like WWE-on-Demand a whole lot more than the WWE product at this point. The Roundtables are typically pretty good.

Comment

Working...