Clear All
  • BigBiss
    • Mar 2009

Bison Smith passed away

Comment

• EmpireWF
      Giants in the Super Bowl
      • Mar 2009

Well, apparently there's one positive from Otunga's decision to pursue pro wrestling...

Comment

• BigBiss
        • Mar 2009

any one of ya'll playing this wwe 12 jazz?

Comment

• Bigpapa42
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BigBiss
          any one of ya'll playing this wwe 12 jazz?
          It sounds intriguging. But so did WWE '11 and I found that one pretty disappointing. I'll probably give it a try at some point but not rushing out to try it.

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
            Formerly ravensownall17
            • Feb 2009

Anyone got a scoop on the "It Begins" video that played last week, as to who it is referring to?

The line in the video is similar to Isaiah 26:20 - "Come, my people, enter your chambers, and shut your doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until the fury has passed by."

Isaiah 26:19 - "Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead."

Sounds like Undertaker.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
              • Feb 2009

Its right in time for the annual Taker return, so most likely that. outisde shouts at Triple H (too quick) or Chris Jericho.

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
                Formerly ravensownall17
                • Feb 2009

Someone made a connection to Jericho too, but it seems too silly to think it was planned...

(Y)outube (link to YT channel in vid), (2)nd of (J)anuary...

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                  • Feb 2009

Jericho recently made a Twitter comment that he wasn't coming back to the WWE, and there were rumors that he had some negotiations with the E. Could be legit that the negoatiations failed or it could be him toying with fans. Just feels more like a Taker return.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                    Giants in the Super Bowl
                    • Mar 2009

Click only if you want it spoiled....

Kane

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                      2011 Poster Of The Year
                      • Mar 2009

Jericho won't be coming back anytime soon, unless both he and the WWE are going through the trouble of the biggest (and dumbest, because they would be working like 0.01% of the audience) work ever on the fans.

Comment

• BigBiss
                        • Mar 2009

long shot ... Dean Ambrose?

Comment

• PEYMAN18
                          Suhn.
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                          Click only if you want it spoiled....

Kane
                          They already showed a separate promo for Kane's return on Monday. It's not a spoiler.

The official home of the latest WWE news, results and events. Get breaking news, photos, and video of your favorite WWE Superstars.

And they are already hyping it up.

The WWE Universe is ablaze with theories about Kane's mask, Cody Rhodes and Booker T share a watershed moment and CM Punk refuses to fill out TPS reports - all in The Day After Raw.

It looks like Kane will be back in the mask (half mask anyway)

As for who I think the other promo is for, I think its gotta be Taker. I mean the whole creepy kid vibe with a bible verse is typical of a Taker promo, and It's around this time every year he returns.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                            2011 Poster Of The Year
                            • Mar 2009

Yeah, it will be Taker.

God forbid they do something exciting and build some hype for someone fresh. Taker doesn't need that shit, he will be over anyway.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                              Highwayman
                              • Feb 2009

The Taker hype vids are always good...

They could use the same kind of hype videos for newcomers...however, there is nothing outside of the WWE Universe, when you come in you're a rookie. Why would they hype up a rookie?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                                2011 Poster Of The Year
                                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                                The Taker hype vids are always good...

They could use the same kind of hype videos for newcomers...however, there is nothing outside of the WWE Universe, when you come in you're a rookie. Why would they hype up a rookie?
                                To create some buzz, and make them look like stars?

I have no problem with hyping Kane or Undertaker returning, but jeez, it would be nice if all of this hype and speculation ended up being for someone new and gave them a head start in getting over.

I don't understand why they got away from that and insist on treating new guys like geeks from the start. Then they wonder why nobody gets over. Rmember in the 80's and 90's, every new gut got a hype video for weeks before they debuted. It created anticipation. Its up to the talent to carry the ball from there, but shit, at least they weren't starting from their own 10 on 4th down.

Comment

Working...