X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SHOGUN
    4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
    • Jul 2009

A full length CDQ version of Somebody Call My Momma is out!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIpDl_C5JwA"]WWE: Brodus Clay 4th Theme Song - "Somebody Call My Momma" (iTunes Release) + Download Link ᴴᴰ - YouTube[/ame]

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
      Beautiful Like Moses
      • Oct 2008

Peeped that this morning.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
        Highwayman
        • Feb 2009

I'm doing the Pterodactyl right fuckin now!!

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          Highwayman
          • Feb 2009

So, any of you mopes going to WRRRRRRESSSSTLEEEEMANIA?!

Like the one in Orlando a few years back, gonna make a weekend out of it. ROH and DGUSA will surely be running ridiculous cards.

Anyone else going to be there?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
            2011 Poster Of The Year
            • Mar 2009

Hold on, Brodius Clay has already had four themes?

I know he had a short stint on Smackdown, and then the tiny push nobody saw on Superstars where he squashed jobbers for like a month, but how the hell did he burn through three themes before the gimmick change?

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
              Beautiful Like Moses
              • Oct 2008

All these guys have had tons of "themes". But they're usually just variations of each other, with minor changes.

Comment

• FedEx227
                Delivers
                • Mar 2009

Dolph has like 8-9 I believe.
                VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                  Highwayman
                  • Feb 2009

They keep fucking with Ziggler...every time he gets hot or in a groove with a "character" despite his awful name, they fuck it up. and alter it slightly to make it kinda corny.

"The Heel" Dolph Ziggler kinda fit him perfect...then the change him up to "The Show Off"
                  Then they changed his hair cut and theme prior to that.

Eh, dude has all kinds of talent despite being given an awful name...one of their better mid-card workers, which is a breath of fresh air since he came out of WWE Developmental.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

'Dolph Ziggler' sounds like a 50's Nazi inspired heel, the kind of guy who would team with Fritz Von Erich and take all of the pins. Then he would go to a new terriory, drop the Nazi persona, and become "The Grappler" Billy Watson or something.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                      Giants in the Super Bowl
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                      'Dolph Ziggler' sounds like a 50's Nazi inspired heel, the kind of guy who would team with Fritz Von Erich and take all of the pins. Then he would go to a new terriory, drop the Nazi persona, and become "The Grappler" Billy Watson or something.
                      I guess they have it ass backwards since he started as Chavo's caddy, switched to NICKY and morphed into Dolph.

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                        Fuck em
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                        So, any of you mopes going to WRRRRRRESSSSTLEEEEMANIA?!

Like the one in Orlando a few years back, gonna make a weekend out of it. ROH and DGUSA will surely be running ridiculous cards.

Anyone else going to be there?
                        I would like to, have been talking about it but dont see myself getting the funds

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                        They keep fucking with Ziggler...every time he gets hot or in a groove with a "character" despite his awful name, they fuck it up. and alter it slightly to make it kinda corny.

"The Heel" Dolph Ziggler kinda fit him perfect...then the change him up to "The Show Off"
                        Then they changed his hair cut and theme prior to that.

Eh, dude has all kinds of talent despite being given an awful name...one of their better mid-card workers, which is a breath of fresh air since he came out of WWE Developmental.
                        #HEEL was cool

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                          2011 Poster Of The Year
                          • Mar 2009

McMahon despises the words "heel" & "babyface", so it probably took the senile bastard a few weeks to realize what Ziggler was calling himself.

Amazong to me that CM Punk has somehow gotten away with calling himself "best WRESTLER in the world", but maybe the Triple H influence is starting to take hold and they just keep 'pop' in catering for 3 hours and tell him Mason Ryan is getting the big push.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                            Highwayman
                            • Feb 2009

I can definitely see McMahon having no idea he was calling himself "#HEEL" for weeks...then one day, he's in the gorilla position and he just happens to be watching this match and catches a glace at his tights.

Three weeks later, he catches Ziggler walking around backstage calls him over...

"Does that say HEEL on your tights?"
                            "Yeah."
                            "We got to get rid of that."
                            "Vince, I've been using these tights for the past month and a half...hell, my Twitter name is HEELZiggler...I thought it'd be cool since I'm always a bad guy and all"
                            "We got to get rid of that...why don't you try 'THE SHOW MAN!!'"
                            "Vince, that's awful."

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                              2011 Poster Of The Year
                              • Mar 2009

haha THE SHOW MAN. I can totally see it.

'This isn't southern wrasslin' kid. You are now...THE SHOW MAN'.

Comment

• FedEx227
                                Delivers
                                • Mar 2009

This is the same guy that got pissed when he saw Zack Ryder wearing a shirt about spiking his hair and said "SPIKE?! Are we promoting the network the other company is on?". Shit disappeared a few days later.
                                VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

Working...