X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Proof21
    Go Big Red!
    • Mar 2009

I didn't want Raw tonight..who was the GM?

Comment

• krulmichael
      STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Proof21
      I didn't want Raw tonight..who was the GM?
      No one.

Twitch Channel
      http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
      Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
      Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
      Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
      Season V: 2-1

Comment

• Proof21
        Go Big Red!
        • Mar 2009

I thought they were having a different GM every week until the announce the new full time GM?

I wanted William Regal damnit.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
          War Hero
          • May 2012

Originally posted by Proof21
          I thought they were having a different GM every week until the announce the new full time GM?

I wanted William Regal damnit.
          They most likely forgot about it and didn't expect people to remember that.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
            Highwayman
            • Feb 2009

Is the Daniel Bryan face turn the most abrupt about face in pro wrestling history?

Just last week, he was fake-proposing to AJ to have her help him win the title.
            Just the night before, he was sweet talking AJ to have her help him with the title.

Now, he's legitimately in love with AJ?

That came outta the woodwerks.

Comment

• FedEx227
              Delivers
              • Mar 2009

Watched the segment and yeah, very, very weird... The crowd didn't react as such, they reacted like he was still a heel so it's utterly confusing. I'm sure there will be some type of swerve or something who the hell knows anymore.
              VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                Highwayman
                • Feb 2009

I got Kane coming back to break up the wedding.

Comment

• FedEx227
                  Delivers
                  • Mar 2009

I'm awaiting the first successful wrestling wedding where it just happens and its over and they just cut to commercial.
                  VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                    Highwayman
                    • Feb 2009

It wouldn't be a wrestling wedding without shenanigans.

Maybe AJ will get next-to-naked and take something from the ODB textbook.

Comment

• FedEx227
                      Delivers
                      • Mar 2009

The return of Eric Bischoff under a mask? Heart attack? Snake attack? Revelation that Daniel Bryan is gay? What can we expect?!

The gay thing is going to happen isn't it?
                      VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• IamMedellin
                        Everything Burns...
                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by FedEx227
                        The return of Eric Bischoff under a mask? Heart attack? Snake attack? Revelation that Daniel Bryan is gay? What can we expect?!

The gay thing is going to happen isn't it?
                        how could you forget the obligatory Godfather cameo

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                          • Sep 2024

Watched the segment and yeah, very, very weird... The crowd didn't react as such, they reacted like he was still a heel so it's utterly confusing. I'm sure there will be some type of swerve or something who the hell knows anymore.
                          Are you sure it was the crowd or that WWE was pumping in boos to drown out the cheers? I always get mixed reactions where you first hear everyone cheering "Yes" for him, then the speakers pump through "no" and the two mixed together just doesn't go well. I'm surprised it took them this long to make him a face, because he's been over with the crowd for quite some time.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                            Highwayman
                            • Feb 2009

The E has a bad habit of funneling in crowd noise where it doesn't belong.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                              War Hero
                              • May 2012

When will the WWE learn most people couldn't give five let alone two shits about Kane or Big Show?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                                2011 Poster Of The Year
                                • Mar 2009

I'm awaiting the first successful wrestling wedding where it just happens and its over and they just cut to commercial.
                                Honeymoon, awkward fist time sex, AJ starts to notice little things that she just hates like the fact that Bryan squeezes the toothpaste tube from the middle instead of the bottom, burnt dinners (oh AJ, learn to cook!), Bryan has trouble ignoring the sarcastic comments from his mother in law, AJ wants to get pregnant so Bryan comes home with a puppy, the have their first little spat and Bryan sleeps on the couch, AJ thinks Bryan's friends are spending way too much time over the house, AJ refuses to delete things from the DVR after she's watched them which drives Bryan nuts, Bryan leaves his clothes on the floor inches from the hamper which drives AJ nuts, Bryan still hasn't fixed the problem with the leaky faucet in the downstairs bathroom, AJ gets sloppy with her email account and Bryan notices an email from an ex BF (CM Punk), Bryan is introverted so there is no confrontation but he stays out all night, AJ thinks he's left her so she sleeps with the neighbor (Hunico) in a moment of weakness, Bryan comes home and they talk it out but then he finds Hunico's bandana under the bed, Bryan beats Hunico at Over The Limit (***1/2 stars in the Observer), AJ files for divorce citing irreconcilable differences, Bryan is awarded the car and custody of the dog, AJ gets the house and the 57% of the shared savings, Alicia Fox hates choosing sides so now she isn't friends with either of them, AJ's dad tells AJ that he doesn't trust a man who doesn't eat mean so he saw this coming all along, they work against each other in a mixed tag three weeks later on RAW and the announcers make no mention of the marriage because they don't think anybody would remember anyway.

I mean, cmon, this shit writes itself.

Comment

Working...