X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JimLeavy59
    War Hero
    • May 2012

Oct 24 (Reuters) - Connecticut Democratic U.S. Congressman Chris Murphy has pulled ahead of Republican businesswoman Linda McMahon in their U.S. Senate race, taking a 49 percent to 43 percent lead in a Quinnipiac University poll released on Wednesday.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
      Highwayman
      • Feb 2009

Also, speaking earlier of Perry Saturn...NXT tag team "The Ascension" uses a variation of the Total Elimination as their finisher.

Comment

• IamMedellin
        Everything Burns...
        • Nov 2008

I wanna R her

Comment

• JimLeavy59
          War Hero
          • May 2012

Comment

• EmpireWF
            Giants in the Super Bowl
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by IamMedellin

I wanna R her
            AJ talking Metal Gear Solid?

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
              Highwayman
              • Feb 2009

So, supposedly Heyman is weaseling his jewy self back into some creative influence in the WWE and is pushing hard for a new faction of "Paul Heyman guys" consisting of CM Punk, Brock Lesnar, Antonio Cesaro and I've read some scuttlebutt of Kassius Ohno and Colt Cabana would be involved.

Would be rather awesome. Doubt it comes to fruition though.

Comment

• dave
                Go the fuck outside
                • Oct 2008

Why the "jewy" comment? If he was a black dude, would you use the N word?

Really ... it seems very tacky.
                My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Juggernaut
                  Sitting on the Sidelines
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                  So, supposedly Heyman is weaseling his jewy self back into some creative influence in the WWE and is pushing hard for a new faction of "Paul Heyman guys" consisting of CM Punk, Brock Lesnar, Antonio Cesaro and I've read some scuttlebutt of Kassius Ohno and Colt Cabana would be involved.

Would be rather awesome. Doubt it comes to fruition though.
                  Sounds like a group that might drag me back into watching wrestling semi-actively. CM Punk is my favorite current, and I loved Colt back in the day. Lesnar went over really well when I was younger.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                    Highwayman
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by dave

Shut up, nigger.

Comment

• dave
                      Go the fuck outside
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                      Shut up, nigger.
                      Just asking. LOL

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                        Highwayman
                        • Feb 2009

Well, to give you an actual answer...its because, if you look up "Jew Bastard" in the dictionary...a picture of Paul Heyman is right next to it.

Comment

• s@ppisgod
                          No longer a noob
                          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by dave

You sticking up for Heyman makes me think you might be a shapeshifter too.

As I said when the rumor of Punk and Heyman working together a couple months back, can't they use Heyman better? This guy could sell damn near any wrestler to the crowd, especially the hosses who can't talk worth a damn. And he's the manager for the single best guy on the mic in the industry today? As awesome as the internet nerds might think it is, it seems stupid to me.

Comment

• dave
                            Go the fuck outside
                            • Oct 2008

If I was a shapeshifter, I'd have better things to do than argue Jews vs. N-words in this thread. Just sayin'

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                              Highwayman
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by s@ppisgod
                              You sticking up for Heyman makes me think you might be a shapeshifter too.

As I said when the rumor of Punk and Heyman working together a couple months back, can't they use Heyman better? This guy could sell damn near any wrestler to the crowd, especially the hosses who can't talk worth a damn. And he's the manager for the single best guy on the mic in the industry today? As awesome as the internet nerds might think it is, it seems stupid to me.
                              If Heyman gets a faction going...having him as a mouthpiece for an extra 2-3 guys that could get over by proxy would be gold.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                                2011 Poster Of The Year
                                • Mar 2009

Pac debuted with NXT using the name Ben Satterly.

That's actually his real name, so expect that to be changed shortly to something completely terrible.

Comment

Working...