• JimLeavy59
    War Hero
    • May 2012

lol

Comment

• krulmichael
      STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
      • Feb 2009

One of the best typo's ever. Thanks Layla! The Nig Show FTW!

Twitch Channel
      http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
      Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
      Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
      Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
      Season V: 2-1

Comment

• EmpireWF
        Giants in the Super Bowl
        • Mar 2009

Really Show? Sean John?

Comment

• SuperKevin
          War Hero
          • Dec 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
          Really Show? Sean John?
          You realize how hard it is for him to buy clothes in the first place? Sean John has a huge big and tall line due to all the black athletes.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
            Highwayman
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SuperKevin
            You realize how hard it is for him to buy clothes in the first place? Sean John has a huge big and tall line due to all the black athletes.
            Yup.

One of the premier big and tall designers.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
              2011 Poster Of The Year
              • Mar 2009

Okada is telling people that he singed with New Japan through 2014.

Sounds like New Japan broke protocol and locked him up for two years, probably so whoever had a boner for him in WWE forgets about him.

In Japan, everybody usually works off of one year deals that get signed each January. Loyalty is strong, and jumping is very rare, so there is very little need to lock up guys long term, because re signing each January is considered a formality. When somebody fails to re up, it's always big news, and it's almost always because they want to freelance as opposed to signing elsewhere.

I can't even think of the last big name to "jump" in Japan, aside from Satoshi Kojima going from All Japan to New Japan several years ago. It was reported months ago that Akebono was jumping from All Japan to New Japan, but it never happened. Gamma & Kagetora "jumped" to Dragon Gate a few years ago, but they jumped from indie level groups so I don't count that. Same for the new guy HUB, who was known as Zero (among other gimmicks) on the indie/freelance scene.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

1/14 Ageo (Pro Wrestling NOAH - 400): Genba Hirayanagi b Kentaro Shiga, Ross & Marshall Von Erich b Lance & Harlem Bravado, Colt Cabana b Masao Inoue, Colt Cabana won 10 man Battle Royal, Taiji Ishimori & Atsushi Kotoge b Katsuhiko Nakajima & Mitsuhiro Kitamiya, Takashi Sugiura b Jason Jones, Naomichi Marufuji b Yoshinari Ogawa, KENTA & Maybach Taniguchi b Takeshi Morishima & Mohammed Yone
                Welp, this is what NOAH looks like without Akiyama, Shiozaki, Kanemaru, Aoki, & Suzuki (throw in Saito, who was cut last year but was being used on a per show basis on the insistence of Akiyama but now appears to be done as well). Ouch.

Yes, this was a spot show, but you get the idea. Guys like Ogawa & Shiga who haven't been used in ages brought back to do jobs, Kotoge is technically on loan from All Japan, and Bravado's, Colt, & Jones are obviously not full timers. So that's at least seven part timers on this tour, and that's not even counting the two Diamond Ring (Nakajima & Kitamiya) guys since they are basically considered full timers but technically aren't since Kensuke Sasaki & his crew can move on at his own discretion at any time.

What a depressing looking show.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                  • Feb 2009

That is what the slow death of Noah looks like....

Comment

• SuperKevin
                    War Hero
                    • Dec 2009

BREAKING NEWS: Manti Te'o fathered a child out od wedlock with Lennay Kekua. That child is Lil Jimmy

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                      War Hero
                      • May 2012

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                        2011 Poster Of The Year
                        • Mar 2009

They should have waited to bring Devon back for the wedding, and had him in the Taz role.

Of course that assumes they don't book this stuff more than one or two weeks ahead.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                          War Hero
                          • May 2012

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                          They should have waited to bring Devon back for the wedding, and had him in the Taz role.

Of course that assumes they don't book this stuff more than one or two weeks ahead.
                          Actually that would have better.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                            War Hero
                            • Dec 2009

The Taz thing definately threw me off guard. I wonder if he's returning to ring action

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                              • Sep 2024

Originally posted by SuperKevin
                              The Taz thing definately threw me off guard. I wonder if he's returning to ring action
                              Any invasion angle has got to have a heel commentator.

I think they are building this to a point where they make it so personal for Hogan, that he's removed from the GM spot. At the same time, they have DLo Brown working Taz's spot on Gut Check (remember, he did it before) and builds enough trust that he's named the GM. I've heard it rumored he's involved somehow in the storyline, so if it's following my line of thought, it makes sense to unveil him as the leader. Now, you've got a full-blown invasion, with a lot of the guys he lets into TNA allied with Aces and 8's, making a smaller gang now much larger.

Then, Hogan comes back and gets his return to ring action, as someone with Aces and 8's now has the World Championship. Hogan goes out and gets it one last time, end storyline.

Not saying that's what's I want to happen, but what I think will happen. Everything could go well except Hogan. At his age and how he looks now, I can't buy him as a guy who can hold that belt and go toe-to-toe with someone from Aces in a match. But it's what I think happen, and you could replace some of the names I've come up with, with other names, and probably end up with the same story.

Comment

• Derrville
                                Dallas has no coaching...
                                • Jul 2009

Maybe this explains why Taz is such a douche to Todd.

Comment

Working...