X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

True.

And nothing is worse than top babyface (or two) vs two (or three) heels as the main event that they used to do with Cena & HHH all the time. That's the worst gimmick match they do.

"OMG King, how will Triple H overcome the odds against Lance Cade AND Trevor Murdoch, the tag team champions!?"

Promptly kicks both their asses with minimal effort, buries both guys & the titles.

Comment

• FedEx227
      Delivers
      • Mar 2009

Is it worse than OMG CENA AND THE ROCK ARE FACING EACH OTHER AT (NEXT PPV) BUT TONIGHT THEY HAVE TO BE A TEAM!!~!
      VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• EmpireWF
        Giants in the Super Bowl
        • Mar 2009

Cena & Orton literally taking on the entire heel roster and still beating their asses for an easy win.

Comment

• FedEx227
          Delivers
          • Mar 2009

Shane McMahon beating up Orton and Legacy by himself.
          VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
            2011 Poster Of The Year
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by FedEx227
            Is it worse than OMG CENA AND THE ROCK ARE FACING EACH OTHER AT (NEXT PPV) BUT TONIGHT THEY HAVE TO BE A TEAM!!~!
            You win. This one is the dirt worst.

CAN THEY CO-EXIST??!!

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
              2011 Poster Of The Year
              • Mar 2009

Triple H & Kennedy vs THE ENTIRE ECW ROSTER, and the ECW roster requires BAM NEELEY interference to win. Because, you know, god forbid Trips loses clean to 15 men. He probably lobbied to take the pin, too. "I'll do the job, brother". Then he beats up everybody anyway.

Comment

• FedEx227
                Delivers
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD

Triple H & Kennedy vs THE ENTIRE ECW ROSTER, and the ECW roster requires BAM NEELEY interference to win. Because, you know, god forbid Trips loses clean to 15 men. He probably lobbied to take the pin, too. "I'll do the job, brother". Then he beats up everybody anyway.
                I remember this. Holy shit.
                VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                  Highwayman
                  • Feb 2009

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ H's "I'll do the job, brother"...if you dont' say that in a Hogan voice the first time you read it, you don't watch enough wrestling lolololol.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

trollin' his boy

Karl Anderson ‏@Machinegunka
                    Does anybody know or have any inside scoop..? Are the long term plans still Tensai vs. The Rock at Wrestlemania? Big payday for Tensai!

The word is that Tensai has been lobbying on both sides for Anderson to come in and reform their team. Not sure i'd do that if I were Anderson. First of all, Tensai may be past the point of saving. Second, they may deem Anderson "not ready" (he clearly is, but you know how they do things) and he may end up in Florida for who knows how long making $35K. Third, tag teams don't get pushed anyway, and he could end up in the death spot of NXT/Superstars/YouTube with no PPV, no merch, no house shows, etc. Might as well stick it out in New Japan, where he's being pushed and is making solid money.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                      War Hero
                      • May 2012

Saw this on my Twitter feed.

According to PWInsider, one of the big topics among wrestlers following Raw was how bad the John Cena promo was, especially since it was closing the show and came after strong work from CM Punk and The Rock.
                      I wonder if Rock was thinking "I have to put this guy over?'

Comment

• EmpireWF
                        Giants in the Super Bowl
                        • Mar 2009

It's as if Cena's promos are monologues in the same vain as 'The Tonight Show' or some shit.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                          Let's Go All The Way...
                          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by FedEx227
                          Honestly, if you gotta fight a guy in a few weeks but are "forced" to into a tag match with them, you should cripple the bastard.

Especially if you're going to be booed at said future PPV.

Comment

• FedEx227
                            Delivers
                            • Mar 2009

Well that seems far too logical.
                            VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• FedEx227
                              Delivers
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                              It's as if Cena's promos are monologues in the same vain as 'The Tonight Show' or some shit.
                              They are getting MORE miserable. What a terrible ass promo on all levels. Not only was he being an asshole face by making fun of fans but he went in such a weird direction. He just went through the worst year of his life, lost a ton of big matches, got divorced, got screwed over by AJ and instead of being "fuck that, 2013 is going to be different" we get "HEY LOOK AT THIS GUY POOP, FART, POOP, PEE-PEE"
                              VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                                2011 Poster Of The Year
                                • Mar 2009

John Cena is a great talker. One of the best ever.

He's not a great promo.

Comment

Working...