X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SuperKevin
    War Hero
    • Dec 2009

Originally posted by dave
    I think you're a moron, but that's a brilliant idea.
    LOL at starting all of your posts in response to me with "I think you're a moron"

Comment

• dave
      Go the fuck outside
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by SuperKevin
      LOL at starting all of your posts in response to me with "I think you're a moron"
      Sorry dude .. but it's true. I think you're a moron.
      My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• SuperKevin
        War Hero
        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by dave
        Sorry dude .. but it's true. I think you're a moron.
        It's ok. You're foreign so naturally your opinion means nothing.

Comment

• dave
          Go the fuck outside
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by SuperKevin
          It's ok. You're foreign so naturally your opinion means nothing.
          Frankly, I'm impressed with your spelling of You're and foreign.
          My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• SuperKevin
            War Hero
            • Dec 2009

Also, after he loses in the Elimination Chamber, Jack Swagger and his new Conservative American gimmick needs to go up against Antonio Cesaro for the US Championship. Jack Swagger vs Antonio Cesaro would be a great opening match for Wrestlemania. If my booking took place you'd have a Wrestlemania card that looks like this

The Rock vs John Cena for the WWE Championship
            Chris Jericho vs Dolph Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship
            CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar
            Team Hell No vs somebody for the Tag Titles
            Boring Divas match
            Antonio Cesaro vs Jack Swagger for the US Title

Add in Wade Barrett defending his Intercontinental title(against ANYONE but Bo Dallas) and somehow manage to get Ryback into the card(possibly against Mark Henry) and you have a great card

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
              2011 Poster Of The Year
              • Mar 2009

The Rock sucks and I have no interest in seeing him doing anything wrestling related or otherwise. This run has been incredibly underwhelming, and keep in mind that I wasn't expecting all that much to begin with.

The Rock is a terrible promo these days. He is totally getting by on charisma. I'm tired of his lame "jokes" and I get the sense he knows that he doesn't need to try. The sooner he goes away, the better. My fear is he pulls a Jericho and comes back every WrestleMania season to sleepwalk his way to a couple of million dollars.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                Giants in the Super Bowl
                • Mar 2009

Rock is totally getting by as being the returning, part-time legend. I will say he does bring the big fight feel back which is welcome. And although his joking is nowhere near as bad as Cena's crap, it's weird when Punk is usually serious.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                  Highwayman
                  • Feb 2009

Rock just hasn't changed since 2003...I mean, that is understandable if it is the first go around back in the mix, but he's been "back" (and I say that loosely) for two years now and he hasn't evolved at all. You figure a match with Punk, which is a more heel-face dynamic than he worked with Cena, he'd change it up a little bit...but nope.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

Its disappointing, because the man has so many natural gifts that others would give up 20 years of life to have, and he'd rather make poop jokes and talk about crack heads. These verbal confrontations with Punk could have been legendary.

Comment

• FedEx227
                      Delivers
                      • Mar 2009

As Larry mentioned, we probably should've seen it coming. He's been sleepwalking since 2003 and has pretty much evolved into the guy that treats this entire industry like a joke that he can occasionally steal some money from.

Rock/Punk SHOULD have been more epic and it's just not. They never took it to that next level. It's really a shame but again, maybe it's our fault for expecting more out of him.
                      VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                        Highwayman
                        • Feb 2009

As I zipped through RAW...was that Dutch Mantell I saw?

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                          Highwayman
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                          Its disappointing, because the man has so many natural gifts that others would give up 20 years of life to have, and he'd rather make poop jokes and talk about crack heads. These verbal confrontations with Punk could have been legendary.
                          Punk has held up his end...in that, im confident.

Comment

• FedEx227
                            Delivers
                            • Mar 2009

Punk's been trying to turn it into something serious the entire time but the Rock refuses to go beyond "You're a poo-poo head". It's pathetic. Punk is probably having his best run ever (I'd argue that, his promos are incredible right now) but you can't make that argument because the counter is an actor playing a guitar calling him a crackhead and talking about his managers man boobs.
                            VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                              War Hero
                              • May 2012

The Rock needs to just stay in Hollywood and make shitty movies.

Comment

• Leftwich
                                Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

I'm obviously in the minority here but i am a fan of The Rock being back, even if it's only until Wrestlemania. Maybe its the nostalgia feeling but to me i've enjoy his return.

Originally posted by Tailback U
                                It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

Working...