X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
    To be fair, I think Kenny King needs to flesh out a character...he's still tag team Kenny King from ANX...needs to work on and flesh out a singles character.
    I think they need to sign Rhett Titus and reform the team. I'd like to see ANX vs Daniels/Kaz.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
      2011 Poster Of The Year
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by SuperKevin
      I do think that the X division is in good shape with Christian York, Kenny King, and Zema Ion though
      The problem is the are back to not caring about the X Division and there are only three guys in the "division".

How Jigsaw wasn't signed off of that hot run as Rubix is still a mystery to me.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
        Highwayman
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
        I think they need to sign Rhett Titus and reform the team. I'd like to see ANX vs Daniels/Kaz.
        I agree.

I just don't see Kenny King as a solid singles guy. Maybe it is because he has yet to flesh out a character for himself...I dunno, but I would like to see him get back into tagging.

Plus, I think Titus deserves a bump up to TV.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          Highwayman
          • Feb 2009

The problem is the are back to not caring about the X Division and there are only three guys in the "division".

How Jigsaw wasn't signed off of that hot run as Rubix is still a mystery to me.
          Well, isn't Jigsaw going to be in that X-Division PPV that will air in a few months?

I do think they need to rotate a bunch of these X-Division guys in for weekly tapings. Make it seem like you have a larger roster, even though you are just paying talent on short contracts or by appearance.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
            2011 Poster Of The Year
            • Mar 2009

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9Rnz_FXrYH4?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Quack cabbage patching in the distance, Estonian Thunder Frog swinging the hammer, and the Devastation Corporation guy chasing Drew Gulak

Also, Jervis Cottonbelly is fantastic. Chikara is so stupid and I love it.

Comment

• Derrville
              Dallas has no coaching...
              • Jul 2009

Got my Lockdown tickets!

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                War Hero
                • May 2012

WWE® INVITES GLENN BECK TO GET RAW
                STAMFORD, Conn., February 22, 2013 – WWE has extended an invitation to talk show host and political commentator, Glenn Beck to appear live this Monday on Raw, in response to a segment that aired on TheBlaze TV yesterday. In the segment, Beck references WWE as “stupid wrestling people,” when criticizing a recent WWE storyline involving WWE characters Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio®, Jack Swagger® and Zeb Colter®. WWE is giving Beck the opportunity to address our 14 million weekly viewers and our global fan base, as he believes we are offending our “conservative” fans with this storyline.
                Similar to other television shows and feature films, WWE is in the entertainment business, creating fictional characters that serve as protagonists or antagonists. To create compelling and relevant content for our audience, it is important to incorporate current events into our storylines. WWE is creating a rivalry centered on a topical subject that has varying points of view. This storyline was developed to build the Mexican American character Del Rio into a hero given WWE’s large Latino base, which represents 20 percent of our audience.

Comment

• BigBiss
                  • Mar 2009

So wait i may be dumb here but was swagger just high? Ie not drunk driving?

Comment

• EmpireWF
                    Giants in the Super Bowl
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by BigBiss
                    So wait i may be dumb here but was swagger just high? Ie not drunk driving?
                    sounds like it, yes

Comment

• BigBiss
                      • Mar 2009

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                        2011 Poster Of The Year
                        • Mar 2009

Who's the ginger mark?

Comment

• EmpireWF
                          Giants in the Super Bowl
                          • Mar 2009

What did Sullivan do for you guys...assuming he didn't just stop by.

Comment

• BigBiss
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                            What did Sullivan do for you guys...assuming he didn't just stop by.
                            sounds like a question I should avoid on the pod cast ...

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                              2011 Poster Of The Year
                              • Mar 2009

Comment

• JayDizzle
                                Let's Go All The Way...
                                • Nov 2008

Virgil, Wrestling Superstar.

Comment

Working...