X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThomasTomasz
    • Sep 2024

Originally posted by EmpireWF
    No idea how Jeff Hardy is not a broken down mess. A decade of ridiculous ladder bumps and he's relatively healthy.

Gumby mfer.
    Suffered a hip injury in this last one though.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
      Highwayman
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
      It speaks volumes that Dean Ambrose is already picking up this kind of rep among WWE people. Especially when you consider Daniel Bryan, who was probably the best wrestler in the world when he signed (and still might be), took this long to start building his.
      The more you hear about Cena, the more you realize why he's John Cena and will be on top of the card for 20 years.

Comment

• MrBill
        Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
        • Feb 2009

I'm heading out to the RCW FANdemonium event tonight. Doc and Knux form Ace's & 8's will be taking on Joey Spector, Michael Patrick and Rob Love in a tables match for the tag team belts. Sicodelico will be taking on Steve McEnroe for the heavyweight belt.

Biss - your guy Matthew Palmer is in a Fatal 4 way match. I'll let you know how that turns out.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
          2011 Poster Of The Year
          • Mar 2009

I thought Palmer had a bad knee? I guess he's taking bookings anyway.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
            War Hero
            • May 2012

So is Punk going to wrestle at Payback?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
              2011 Poster Of The Year
              • Mar 2009

What is happening here?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

Maybe Vampiro is directing a ICP video, starring Greg Valentine?

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                  Highwayman
                  • Feb 2009

Violent J needs to cut down on the god damn burgers.

Fuckin treadmills, how do they work?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

That pic reminded me of Dark Carnival, which was a pretty cool faction in the dying days of WCW.

Vampiro, Great Muta, ICP, & the KISS DEMON.

In typical dying days WCW fashion, there doesn't seem to be a single publicity photo in existence of the entire group together.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                      Everything Burns...
                      • Nov 2008

Jake "The Snake" Roberts recently appeared on Wrestling Heels Radio. Here are some highlights:

Possibly returning at the 2014 Royal Rumble: "That's my dream. That's my dream. That's nothing they've said. I've been wanting to go back, man. Whenever I started losing the weight, whenever I started seeing the world again, whenever I started seeing progress in myself, when I seen – when I started dreaming again, man, dreaming of not so much getting back to the ring, at first. The dreams at first were taking a walk. I went and actually walked up Stone Mountain, man, few months ago, and I could not do that years ago even when, you know, I was in wrestling form, you know? It was a very tough experience."

Who he'd like to face in WWE: "I would wrestle Shane McMahon. I think I'd enjoy that, and I think it would be a match he could be proud of and that I could be proud of. There's lots of other guys – a few other guys. I say lots, but there's a few other guys I wouldn't mind being in the ring with. I think I could do something spectacular with [John] Cena, but here's the thing. I could do something spectacular with anybody 'cause Jake the Snake did that. I've proven that."

CM Punk's promos: "Well, he's trying to slow it down, but he doesn't get it yet. You know what, man? Here's the thing. We'll just throw this out here. WWE, Jake the Snake calling. I have a proposition, okay? Here's my proposition. You give me five weeks. Give me an hour a week with five guys, and I will significantly change not only them but I will change the look of Raw, in five weeks. I will do it by simply talking to them, by sitting them underneath the learning tree if you will and just casting it out there, letting them absorb what I give and I won't exactly remember everything I tell them that they'll get enough to change your product significantly. Trust me. Ta da."

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...IsCYoRQjFrS.99

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                        2011 Poster Of The Year
                        • Mar 2009

Shane McMahon?

Comment

• MrBill
                          Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                          • Feb 2009

Great time at the RCW match tonight. I'll post some thoughts about the bigger matches tomorrow.

Comment

• s@ppisgod
                            No longer a noob
                            • Apr 2011

Shane McMahon?
                            He had one feud as a small time part timer, over 4 years ago, then I think 2 years before that. The last substantial thing I remember him in involved DX and the Spirit Squad...

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                              Beautiful Like Moses
                              • Oct 2008

What is happening here?
                              Greg Valentine, as usual, will do anything for a dollar.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                                War Hero
                                • Dec 2009

Shane McMahon?
                                He's already relapsed. Be on the lookout for a man wandering around an airport without shoes

Comment

Working...