X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayDizzle
    Let's Go All The Way...
    • Nov 2008

Fuck Pride... right Marcell... err, Booker?

Comment

• BigBiss
      • Mar 2009

Booker has been one of my favorite parts of this story ... and im not sure if its for the right reasons yet

Comment

• JayDizzle
        Let's Go All The Way...
        • Nov 2008

AJ ripping Jerry Lawler for his pedophilia made the first hour memorable in an otherwise unmemorable Divas match.

I'm thinking someone's getting a talking-to backstage right about now.

Comment

• BigBiss
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
          AJ ripping Jerry Lawler for his pedophilia made the first hour memorable in an otherwise unmemorable Divas match.

I'm thinking someone's getting a talking-to backstage right about now.
          he was thrown off, it was awesome.

Comment

• JayDizzle
            Let's Go All The Way...
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by BigBiss
            he was thrown off, it was awesome.
            When they had to rip her for the tattoo mention and her being "ugly," I knew nobody in the back or at that announce table had the ammo to fire back.

Shame that they won't follow all the way through with this "Anti-Diva" storyline because they have a show to sell on E!

It's a shade of the "Best in the World" kick Punk got on a while back but other than Nattie, there isn't anyone in that right worthy to challenge for the title.

Comment

• BigBiss
              • Mar 2009

Fandango is the new 911

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                • Sep 2024

Anyone want to tell me why on Earth is Tony Chimel trending on Twitter?

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                  Highwayman
                  • Feb 2009

Terrible RAW.

And this Daniel Bryan program is the drizzling shits. A good Daniel Bryan underdog babyface push deserves better.

With that said, as I said in the chatbox, and I'll restate for posterity...the irony of this program that Warner said would catapult Daniel Bryan to new heights being supported by the likes of Randy Orton, The Big Show, and Cody Rhodes is fantastic. All we need is Kane to show up and start crying and the circle of life is complete.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                    Highwayman
                    • Feb 2009

Also, I still gotta disagree with Fed...who, I believe wrote an article about this on VoW...the similarities between this and the CM Punk post-SummerSlam program from two years are so identical, its crazy. Don't miss the forest for the trees here.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                      War Hero
                      • May 2012

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                      Terrible RAW.

And this Daniel Bryan program is the drizzling shits. A good Daniel Bryan underdog babyface push deserves better.

With that said, as I said in the chatbox, and I'll restate for posterity...the irony of this program that Warner said would catapult Daniel Bryan to new heights being supported by the likes of Randy Orton, The Big Show, and Cody Rhodes is fantastic. All we need is Kane to show up and start crying and the circle of life is complete.
                      They've made him look like a bitch.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                        2011 Poster Of The Year
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by BigBiss
                        Fandango is the new 911
                        sir, YOU are booking the new 911

Depression is 911 all the way...he will get over as a monster, turn, and be the indestructible babyface who gets the big pop when the music hits and kills asshole heels who are cutting promos. Then six months later you use him to get a new badass heel over, by having the previously indestructible Depression beaten within an inch of his life to a stunned crowd.

That one is free. I have more $$$ you got the phone number fella
                        Last edited by Warner2BruceTD; 09-10-2013, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                          2011 Poster Of The Year
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by JimLeavy59
                          They've made him look like a bitch.
                          Are we watching the same show?

First of all, he's main evented every TV show since SummerSlam. All of them. And he's about to main event his second consecutive PPV. So anybody claiming he's being buried loses me immediately.

He's won gauntlet matches, he's overcome odds numerous times. Tonight, he pinned Dean Ambrose in what was essentially a 3 vs 1 match. Then he got the better of Orton until it was basically four on one. And then he laid out Orton at the end. The heels fear him to the point that they constantly stack the deck on him, and are forcing Big Show to beat the shit out of him every week. How does he look like a bitch?

15,000 people chant "Daniel Bryan!" every week, and RAW ended with him standing over Orton as the entire building chanted YES YES YES.

If this is a burial, or meant to make him look bad, they need to try harder. The guy is over like a million bucks.

People hated Super Cena, now they hate the underdog. What exactly do people want?

Comment

• FedEx227
                            Delivers
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                            Also, I still gotta disagree with Fed...who, I believe wrote an article about this on VoW...the similarities between this and the CM Punk post-SummerSlam program from two years are so identical, its crazy. Don't miss the forest for the trees here.
                            I didn't agree at the outset but they are becoming a bit more clear now. That was 3-4 weeks ago when I wrote that. I disagree slightly with Warner, Bryan is still over but the feud has gotten so murky, busy and overly complicated with pseudo-feuds, mini storylines, etc.

I'm fine with the underdog thing but there's a difference between getting beat down for Orton to prove a point to Big Show versus building up Bryan as a real contender for the world title at the PPV this Sunday. It's not a burial by any stretch but it's frustrating to see him NOT be the sole focal point. Orton is the big deal, he's at the center of everything and every feud and not Bryan who should be getting pushed to the moon right now.
                            VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• FedEx227
                              Delivers
                              • Mar 2009

I should preface by saying i'm not angry at all. I've enjoyed the shows tremendously even without what I would call a good Daniel Bryan push. Corporate HHH has been awesome and I love the overall direction, just disappointed/not entirely happy with the way Bryan's push has gone.
                              VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Leftwich
                                Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                                Are we watching the same show?

First of all, he's main evented every TV show since SummerSlam. All of them. And he's about to main event his second consecutive PPV. So anybody claiming he's being buried loses me immediately.

He's won gauntlet matches, he's overcome odds numerous times. Tonight, he pinned Dean Ambrose in what was essentially a 3 vs 1 match. Then he got the better of Orton until it was basically four on one. And then he laid out Orton at the end. The heels fear him to the point that they constantly stack the deck on him, and are forcing Big Show to beat the shit out of him every week. How does he look like a bitch?

15,000 people chant "Daniel Bryan!" every week, and RAW ended with him standing over Orton as the entire building chanted YES YES YES.

If this is a burial, or meant to make him look bad, they need to try harder. The guy is over like a million bucks.

People hated Super Cena, now they hate the underdog. What exactly do people want?
                                The internet fans fascinate me. They bitch when cena was there and now they bitch he isn't. They bitch because Daniel Bryan didn't get a push and now they bitch about his push. You can't please everyone

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Originally posted by Tailback U
                                It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

Working...