• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Leftwich
    Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
    wut
    He acted all arrogant a few months back, while Sandow and Big E were all smiles when i saw them at a local bar/restaurant

Originally posted by Tailback U
    It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
      War Hero
      • May 2012

Comment

• JimLeavy59
        War Hero
        • May 2012

Any word on current TV negotiations for WWE?

Comment

• FedEx227
          Delivers
          • Mar 2009

Nothing yet. They set a self-imposed deadline which passed last week with no announcement.
          VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• EmpireWF
            Giants in the Super Bowl
            • Mar 2009

By early next month a deal should be reached.

They've had interest from AMC, Fox (FS1), Viacom (Spike), Time Warner (TNT?) and NBC (USA).

I would still be a little shocked if NBC lets them walk, it would essentially kill them in the cable ratings. I still don't see the reason why WWE would want to go to a lesser network like FS1 (where they also have to worry about other sports booting them out of a timeslot), unless the money is just out of this world.

I don't know how serious Time Warner is...but Viacom is the darkhorse.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
              Highwayman
              • Feb 2009

The last time NBC let the WWe walk they immediately regretted it. USA didn't bounce back until they got it back.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                Highwayman
                • Feb 2009

Master Keith ‏@master_king_god Mar 10
                @TheSamuelShaw you are a loser, you are creepy. You cannot wrestle.

Samuel Shaw ‏@TheSamuelShaw Mar 10
                .@master_king_god you look like a real winner . #creepy

Master Keith ‏@master_king_god Mar 10
                @TheSamuelShaw you are creepy.

Samuel Shaw ‏@TheSamuelShaw Mar 10
                .@master_king_god stop stalking me weirdo.

#WhatsYourLocation

Seriously SERIAL KILLER SAMUEL SHAW went HAM on everyone on Monday after Lockdown.

His Twitter has me in stitches.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                  Giants in the Super Bowl
                  • Mar 2009

FedEx's piece about WON HOF'ers birthplaces got a paragraph in todays new Observer.

Rich Kraetsch investigates what state/country produces the best pro wrestlers. Some of the answers may surprise you!

Rich Kraetsch did research on what state were the most Hall of Famers born in. One would immediately think it's Texas, but because of where they were born, it ends up being a trick question. There were 77 from the U.S., 28 from Japan, 21 from Mexico, 13 from Canada, 5 from the U.K., 4 from France and 3 from Italy. As far as states goes, Texas is only tied with New York, with six each. The Texas-born Hall of Famers are Stan Hansen, Dusty Rhodes, Fritz Von Erich, Steve Austin, Undertaker and Eddy Guerrero. The trick is that Shawn Michaels was born in Arizona, Bruiser Brody in Michigan and Dory Funk Sr., Dory Funk Jr. and Terry Funk were all born in Hammond, IN, not Amarillo, as almost everyone would think, as Texas should be given credit for producing the most pro wrestling superstars. New York has Chris Jericho (who most think was from Winnipeg, where he grew up), Paul Heyman, Ricky Steamboat (who grew up in Florida), Ed Don George, Billy Sandow and William Muldoon. Tennessee, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Michigan, Indiana and California all have four, with Tennessee's four being Ric Flair (born in Memphis but usually associated with either Minneapolis or Charlotte), Terry Gordy, Jerry Lawler and Eddie Graham. The city with the most Hall of Famers born in was Mexico City with five, with Guadalajara, Montreal, Tokyo, Chicago and Hammond, IN all with three. Chicago and Hammond are neighboring cities, and aside from those two cities, the only cities where two Hall of Famers were born was Memphis (Lawler and Flair) and Little Rock (Bobo Brazil and Danny McShane). What's also notable is Robbinsdale, MN only has Verne Gagne as a Hall of Famer, but has Curt Hennig and Gene Okerlund on the ballot, and Rick Rude, formerly on the ballot.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                    Highwayman
                    • Feb 2009

Welp, I've reached the end of the internet. Time to go home.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                      2011 Poster Of The Year
                      • Mar 2009

Raw Break Down - M18-49 Demo

Q1: Raw opened with a measly 1.081 million viewers for Hulk Hogan opening the show, John Cena interaction, and Wyatt Family interruption. Either fans were mad after last week, Daylight Savings Time threw off viewers, or there were other reasons why this opening segment performed poorly.

Q2: Raw dipped to a show-low 1.021 million viewers for Cena vs. Erick Rowan, plus two commercial breaks.

Q3: Raw bumped up to 1.151 million viewers for The Authority making a speech, one commercial, and The Usos vs. Ryback & Curtis Axel.

Q4: Raw bumped up to 1.186 million viewers for Big E. vs. Jack Swagger and two full commercial breaks.

Q5: Raw got a 26 percent top-of-the-hour bump to 1.494 million viewers for The Undertaker returning and Paul Heyman confronting him, plus one commercial. The segment peaked with 1.700 and 1.701 million viewers before the commercial.

Q6: Raw dipped to 1.476 million viewers for the first-half of The Shield vs. Rhodes Bros. and one commercial.

Q7: Raw rebounded to 1.484 million viewers for the end of the tag match, one commercial, and a Divas tag match.

Q8: Raw fell to 1.434 million viewers for two commercials and the first-half of Daniel Bryan hi-jacking Raw. The segment started to build momentum at the end of the hour, peaking with 1.725 million viewers at 9:55 p.m.

Q9: Raw skyrocketed 22 percent to 1.747 million viewers for the Bryan-Hunter/Stephanie confrontation and one commercial at the end of the segment.

Peak viewership was a ridiculously-high 1.922 million viewers at 10:10 p.m., then 1.919 million viewers at 10:11 p.m. heading to commercial. From 10:02 p.m. to 10:12 p.m. viewership was between 1.7 and 2.0 million viewers.

Q10: Raw fell back to the pre-Q9 levels with 1.431 million viewers for the first-half of Sheamus vs. Christian and one commercial.

Q11: Raw inched up to 1.449 million viewers for the second-half of Sheamus-Christian, one commercial, and a backstage segment.

Q12: Raw dropped to 1.365 million viewers for pre-main event happenings, main event ring intros, and two full commercial breaks.

Over-run: Raw increased to 1.534 million viewers for Bryan & Show vs. Orton & Batista. The segment was up from 1.429 million viewers for last week's over-run, but last week's segment included a rare mid-overtime commercial.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also should be noted that according to this week's Observer Bryan is now the #2 merch seller.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                        Highwayman
                        • Feb 2009

So...what you're trying to say is Triple H is a draw?

Comment

• s@ppisgod
                          No longer a noob
                          • Apr 2011

Whats funny is if that were a big segment to pay off Orton or Cena getting their match, they never would have stuck it in that 10 hour. It would either be the start of the show or before the ME. Bryan gets stuck in the middle of the show and still rates higher than the timeslots where the most people are conditioned to tune in for the big storylines. So of course the mini big payoff to their BIGGEST storyline is stuck in the middle of a 3 hour show.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                            2011 Poster Of The Year
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                            So...what you're trying to say is Triple H is a draw?
                            I know you're being facetious, but they can't spin it that way even if they wanted to because of the good overrun. People came back to watch Bryan in the main event.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                              Highwayman
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                              I know you're being facetious, but they can't spin it that way even if they wanted to because of the good overrun. People came back to watch Bryan in the main event.
                              I prefer flippant.

I dunno man, I'm thinking the WWE Universe was anticipating a Triple H run-in.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                                2011 Poster Of The Year
                                • Mar 2009

I'll tell you what, it does backup the (obvious) theory that Trips & Steph are the #1 heels, as opposed to Orton or go away heat Batista.

But the people convinced Orton is THE MAN are never coming out of that tree at this point.

Comment

Working...