X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EmpireWF
    Giants in the Super Bowl
    • Mar 2009

THE BEST

-Wade Barrett is money right now. I'm ecstatic they're rolling with him and hopefully he'll become the new IC champ (retaining the linear belt, too) at the SPECIAL EVENT.

-Ryback on commentary. Don't care that Rybaxl has been treated like lower than jobbers forever, this minipush I like. Besides, anytime Ryback can tell stories from the old AWA on Raw, it's a good time.

-Paige is a breath of fresh air. For the time being, her beating all the divas is fine by me.

THE GOOD

-Midgets fighting! Torito & Hornswoggle better have a match on the SPECIAL EVENT. No reason to care about 3MB or the fake Mexicans, but who doesn't love wrestling midgets?!

-Paul Heyman doing his shtick is still fun. CONQUEROR OF THE STREAK!

THE MEH, BAD, SHIT

-Bryan, what the fuck? Since he's become champion, aside from his show opening segment, he's done nothing but get his ass kicked. It's bad enough he's saddled with Kane in a meaningless midcard match for the SPECIAL EVENT. So, now we have to believe his title reign at least initially will be all about THE UNDERDOG OVERACHIEVING? Bullshit. Aside from that, after taking 3 tombstones, he's perfectly fine, just a little stinger. Ugh.

-John Cena. Nothing we haven't heard/talked about for the past fucking decade. Him talking about how the crowds have been against him (for Wyatt) since WM was hilarious. Crowds have been booing him incessantly for the past DECADE. Have absolutely no clue what the message was tonight, why CENATION chose him to wrestle a 3-on-1 handicap match. The excuse they pushed on the post-show (his fans wanted him to fight Bray) makes less than zero sense.

-Santino/Emma is stupid, but it's not meant for us. BUT, WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY SPENDING MINUTES WITH THE FAKE COBRAS FUCKING?

-Cesaro's new music is terrible.

-Don't care much for Evolution, but if it's all about putting The Shield over at some point, cool.

-Will Big E sit the fuck down when he's watching matches?

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
      • Sep 2024

Empire, agree with it all except Barrett. Just one of those guys I just don't get. What will be funny is a year later, he gets another run with the IC title.

Cena and Bryan both got their shit kicked in. Both are the top baby faces right now. Lazy booking. Now look for TNA to match.

Comment

• PP
        • Feb 2010

You guys think RVD came back to have Barret win the IC? lol no chance.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
          • Sep 2024

Originally posted by PP
          I used to think like that. Just look back to how they booked Jericho over his last two returns that lasted for a few months, just like RVD's 90 day contracts. They will put the returning guy into decent spots on the card, but if they aren't giving the WWE something long-term to work with, then WWE is going to make them an enhancement talent.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
            Beautiful Like Moses
            • Oct 2008

Cesaro's new music is AWFUL. Really a let down. Emma's music on the other hand.
            Last edited by Kuzzy Powers; 04-22-2014, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
              Highwayman
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
              I used to think like that. Just look back to how they booked Jericho over his last two returns that lasted for a few months, just like RVD's 90 day contracts. They will put the returning guy into decent spots on the card, but if they aren't giving the WWE something long-term to work with, then WWE is going to make them an enhancement talent.
              Barrett should win the whole thing.

His match versus Sheamus was good. He is really coming along as a character. Also, he's got some good theme music. I mark for "GOD SAAAAAAVE THE QUEEEEEEEEN"

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                • Sep 2024

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                Barrett should win the whole thing.

His match versus Sheamus was good. He is really coming along as a character. Also, he's got some good theme music. I mark for "GOD SAAAAAAVE THE QUEEEEEEEEN"
                I love the BNB character, and the theme is underrated. He just doesn't do it for me in the ring right now.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                  Highwayman
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                  I love the BNB character, and the theme is underrated. He just doesn't do it for me in the ring right now.
                  The Bad Newz Laugh gets me every time.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by PP
                    Yes.

Chubby, balding, aging, yet still over RVD should be putting over younger dudes in high profile matches, and the Barrett match fits the bill.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                      Beautiful Like Moses
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                      Yes.

Chubby, balding, aging, yet still over RVD should be putting over younger dudes in high profile matches, and the Barrett match fits the bill.
                      I actually think RVD looks much slimmer than he did on his last run, I pointed it out in the chat box last night.

After Cesaro was out I think it was clear Barrett was winning. Hes been pretty over with the crowd the last couple months, he even got a huge applause at the HOF, which is a shitty spot to be put in. Ive been loving the BNB gimmick.

Comment

• BigBiss
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                        Yes.

he is 6 months and a number 30 spot in the royal rumble away from being Rey Mysterio

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                          • Sep 2024

Originally posted by BigBiss
                          he is 6 months and a number 30 spot in the royal rumble away from being Rey Mysterio
                          Those 90 day contracts though

It's what he wants anyway, so no complaining about that. I would certainly think creative would come up with something worthwhile for RVD if he was going to commit to a year or more on the TV circuit. Maybe give him some breaks on house shows and a little time off camera. But again, the 90 day deals are what he wants, so he's going to be an enhancement guy out there.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                            2011 Poster Of The Year
                            • Mar 2009

Some guy does coke off of Lana's tits

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                              Highwayman
                              • Feb 2009

CJ was a 4-star whore at FSU. Went to numerous partays with the FSU Cowgirls present and in rooms full of FSU sluts, CJ stood out like a sore thumb. High motor gal. Made plays all over the field.

Comment

• PP
                                • Feb 2010

got tickets to money in the bank

Comment

Working...