X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • s@ppisgod
    No longer a noob
    • Apr 2011

Happened to catch ROH this weekend for the first time in a long time, and it was some of the stuff they did with NJPW a couple months back. Hooligans/Bucks/Time Splitters was such a fun match and had a great pace. That's it, I'm getting into NJPW now. WWE hit their post-WM wall hard this year. There's no reason not to give it a shot at this point.
    Last edited by s@ppisgod; 07-13-2014, 02:42 PM.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
      Beautiful Like Moses
      • Oct 2008

the pop for the Sting promo then the epic collective boo when the crowd found out it was only for the video game. So great.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
        • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Kuzzy Powers
        the pop for the Sting promo then the epic collective boo when the crowd found out it was only for the video game. So great.
        It was already leaked that it would be for the game, so the folks booing are idiots for not knowing that. He will be back, it's only a matter of time. Lesnar was in WWE12 a few months before he made his return, I imagine the same will happen here.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
          Beautiful Like Moses
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
          It was already leaked that it would be for the game, so the folks booing are idiots for not knowing that. He will be back, it's only a matter of time. Lesnar was in WWE12 a few months before he made his return, I imagine the same will happen here.
          How many people do you think actually follow wrestling news via the internet to know something like that.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
            • Sep 2024

How many people do you think actually follow wrestling news via the internet to know something like that.
            The ones who don't follow wrestling news via the internet likely don't know who Sting is because they are young kids who haven't watched WCW or TNA.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
              Beautiful Like Moses
              • Oct 2008

The ones who don't follow wrestling news via the internet likely don't know who Sting is because they are young kids who haven't watched WCW or TNA.
              I dont think thats necessarily true. I know guys who attended the house show in Toronto last week who really dont follow wrestling that closely. I think a good percentage of the crowd is casual fans going with buddies or as you said, kids.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                • Sep 2024

I dont think thats necessarily true. I know guys who attended the house show in Toronto last week who really dont follow wrestling that closely. I think a good percentage of the crowd is casual fans going with buddies or as you said, kids.
                But would those guys know enough about Sting to boo him? We're reading too far into this lol, I was too when I heard the boos.

All people need to do is look at WWE12 and Brock Lesnar appearing on that game and realize Sting will be there. It's a way to introduce him to those who aren't familiar with him right now. They just released a Sting t-shirt as well. We all know it will happen, just a question of when.

Comment

• s@ppisgod
                  No longer a noob
                  • Apr 2011

Warrior got some decent pops and he wasn't relevant for maybe 8 months total after 1992. Jake Roberts, too. Even though it was an Old School Raw, the people who attended would have been pretty much the same regardless.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                    Giants in the Super Bowl
                    • Mar 2009

lol @ Bobby Lashley's first credited role in a movie

2009--The Way of War---Tattooed Hispanic Man
                    The TNA champion is making his Bellator debut on September 5 against a .500 jobber.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                      Giants in the Super Bowl
                      • Mar 2009

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                        • Sep 2024

Am I missing anything with NXT over the past couple weeks? Trying to determine if anything is worth playing back.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                          Beautiful Like Moses
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                          Why in the mother fuck is this guy still wrestling after nearly dying from a heart attack on air.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                            2011 Poster Of The Year
                            • Mar 2009

Am I missing anything with NXT over the past couple weeks? Trying to determine if anything is worth playing back.
                            The Tyson Kidd storyline on NXT is the best thing going on in the entire company. His matches & segments have been flat out great.

Go back to when he first showed up and watch everything from that point forward. I don't know off the top of my head which ep that is. It was right after the Brodus Clay/Adrian Neville feud ended. His first match might have actually been on the same show as the Neville/Clay title match.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                              • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                              The Tyson Kidd storyline on NXT is the best thing going on in the entire company. His matches & segments have been flat out great.

Go back to when he first showed up and watch everything from that point forward. I don't know off the top of my head which ep that is. It was right after the Brodus Clay/Adrian Neville feud ended. His first match might have actually been on the same show as the Neville/Clay title match.
                              Will check tonight, the last part of the Kidd line I've seen was his title match with Neville.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                                • Sep 2024

Hearing that Cena could drop the belt tomorrow, some people want to put it on Reigns now. Not sure if I would do that quite yet, but that might also be driven by "budget cuts" and not wanting to pay Lesnar extra appearances beyond his contract.

Comment

Working...