X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • s@ppisgod
    No longer a noob
    • Apr 2011

Honestly, it doesn't really matter at this point. I'd bet they would wait for the bigger show to put Reigns over on, but the title is on Cena. When a guy has the title seemingly every 6 months for a decade, it kinda takes away from it. So they either keep it on their go-to, or they anoint Reigns a little bit ahead of schedule. But he's over as all hell and it's a thrown - together match on a throwaway a PPV. If he wins it, ok. If he doesn't, ok. It would be a lackluster way to give him the big rub, but it would lead to more intrigue into SS.

Comment

• dave
      Go the fuck outside
      • Oct 2008

I simply don't get Roman Reigns. I get that the women like him, but his in-ring work is nothing to write home about, his mic work about the same as his in-ring work. I get the look thing, but Chris Masters had that too. Roman Reigns to me is anything but main event. He does have a look, no doubt, but that's it. He has nothing else. Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins have the look, work-rate and mic ability.
      My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• EmpireWF
        Giants in the Super Bowl
        • Mar 2009

He's a badass with a 'don't fuck with me' look. Haven't seen enough of him as a singles but he has potential to grow into a headliner. They've got big plans so working with guys like Orton will bring him along.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
          • Sep 2024

Warner you were right, this Tyson Kidd storyline from NXT is golden.

Comment

• s@ppisgod
            No longer a noob
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by dave
            I simply don't get Roman Reigns. I get that the women like him, but his in-ring work is nothing to write home about, his mic work about the same as his in-ring work. I get the look thing, but Chris Masters had that too. Roman Reigns to me is anything but main event. He does have a look, no doubt, but that's it. He has nothing else. Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins have the look, work-rate and mic ability.
            He has a look that they like and think they can sell and he fits the description in Vince's head of a main eventer. That can get you really, really far. You may see him as Chris Masters, which I disagree with, but what did Luger have? Batista? Del Rio? Even when they wanted to push Rock hard from the start or Edge (the first few times, when he kept getting injured) or Brock. They weren't next level workers. They didn't have the strongest mic skills.

Ambrose and Rollins are more well-rounded, but they're also two of the most well-rounded performers on the entire roster. Rollins is quite arguably the best active wrestler on the big roster. Ambrose as a character is phenomenal, and is one of the most over guys on the roster despite being miscast as a face. They're all doing well for themselves now. They'll all get their run.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
              2011 Poster Of The Year
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
              Warner you were right, this Tyson Kidd storyline from NXT is golden.
              It's simple & fun. Loved the Gabriel turn. Love the Kidd promos.

Did you get to Kidd/Gabriel vs Zayn/Neville yet?

Comment

• EmpireWF
                Giants in the Super Bowl
                • Mar 2009

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                  • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                  It's simple & fun. Loved the Gabriel turn. Love the Kidd promos.

Did you get to Kidd/Gabriel vs Zayn/Neville yet?
                  Yeah, I'm through everything. The tag match was impressive.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                    • Sep 2024

This show has been solid, but the booking has been questionable. They really seem to be playing it safe for SummerSlam. I am happy that they did what they did with Rollins/Ambrose, it makes no sense for them to blow that matchup on what's amounted to a throwaway PPV so far.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                      • Sep 2024

Vince all at teasing the IWC with a Ziggler win there

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                        Beautiful Like Moses
                        • Oct 2008

Comment

• Dan The Man
                          Dip My Balls In It
                          • Mar 2009

4SiMyO3.gif

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                            • Sep 2024

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                              • Sep 2024

Did Zeb just do some foreshadowing by calling Rusev a dancing bear?

Comment

• MrBill
                                Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                                • Feb 2009

Is anybody in the Austin area thinking about going to Raw on Monday night? I might have an extra ticket.

Comment

Working...