X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • killgod
    OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
    • Oct 2008

Making fun of Canadian Soccer

I have to admit, shit's funny...although you'd have to be a supporter to really get it perhaps?

(someone has to post in this section, right Heels?)
  • Bigpapa42
    • Feb 2009

Ah, the agony... Until we develop some young talent who don't have other options, we probably aren't going to take big steps forward.

Comment

• killgod
      OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
      • Oct 2008

it's not as if we don't have it...they just don't play here.

Aleman who was a stud in our U17 WC run...was called to the Costa Rica U20 team and went.

Begovic should be our keeper, instead he's a fucking cunt.

Bunbury and Hoilett should be up front with Jackson and Simpson...that would be a dynamite offence...but again, the former 2 aren't here.

Thankfully many others from that U17 squad are landing with big europe clubs to push themselves further as players and there's potential for the 2018/2022 cycle's.

Our 2014 path couldn't be easier and we have enough talent to do it...not sure we have the right manager to push them there though. We'll see next summer.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
        • Feb 2009

Pretty much what I meant by "other options". Its seems to be really tough to convince younger players who have options with other nations to pick Canada. Maybe if the other nation which is an option is even worse, but that often isn't the case. It just seems like a Catch-22 situation - we won't convince those to pick Canada unless we have some success, yet we don't seem to build toward much success with the talent we do produce who choose Canada...

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
          2011 Poster Of The Year
          • Mar 2009

i died

Comment

Working...