X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • seaplus
    Posts a lot
    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by surwillo
    Now Manchester City Football shirt. It is Nike sponsorship. But the kind of feel less what. Let people feel fresh shades of blue from the overall feeling.

#content
    *<|8-D

Comment

• seaplus
      Posts a lot
      • Apr 2009

Comment

• calgaryballer
        Tiote!
        • Mar 2009

I thought there was another one where he said it was a joke. WTF is wrong with him?

Comment

• seaplus
          Posts a lot
          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by calgaryballer
          I thought there was another one where he said it was a joke. WTF is wrong with him?
          he deleted a couple tweets ... that's why my post looks weird with random gifs
          *<|8-D

Comment

• 1ke
            D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
            • Mar 2009

At the very least, wish the man a happy birthday! FFS.

Comment

• seaplus
              Posts a lot
              • Apr 2009

"Zidane played then after that he started working for the club. Yaya needs the club in the future. We don't want any more pounds, not a longer contract, nothing like this, only really attention.

"More attention [paid] to Yaya and Yaya must feel happy at the club -- that's the main thing. I'll tell you one more time, we don't need one more pounds in the contract."

Seluk had said Toure was ready to leave City because the club's owners showed him a lack of respect on his 31st birthday by not shaking his hand upon the squad's arrival in the United Arab Emirates this week.

City presented Toure with a birthday cake and also tweeted a message, but Seluk claimed his client was still unhappy because he was not a central figure in events staged by the club at the start of the trip.
              *<|8-D

Comment

Working...