X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rudi
    #CyCueto
    • Nov 2008

Andre Villas-Boas

How soon will he get sacked? Chelskie was booed off the pitch today after drawing with Birmingham...Things are gettin testy at Stamford Bridge
  • Chrispy
    Needs a hobby
    • Dec 2008

Birmingham had a really good chance to win it at the end too. I don't see him lasting much longer if they can't start winning.

Comment

• calgaryballer
      Tiote!
      • Mar 2009

He'll probably get until the end of the season. I hope they give him more time though, he needs to get Terry/Lampard/Drogba out of the club so he can really put his stamp on the team.

Comment

• Rudi
        #CyCueto
        • Nov 2008

^I do agree with that...I think it's time for the Sturridge era to start. But I dont see them keeping AVB if they keep this poor play up, its just the way the business works.

Comment

• calgaryballer
          Tiote!
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Rudi
          ^I do agree with that...I think it's time for the Sturridge era to start. But I dont see them keeping AVB if they keep this poor play up, its just the way the business works.
          CL qualification is a must. If he can't get fourth, he's out

Comment

• 1ke
            D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
            • Mar 2009

Its Roman......so I give him to the end of the year, and he'll be back to Portugal after erasing this season from his brain.

Comment

• Rudi
              #CyCueto
              • Nov 2008

Interested to see what Chelsea brings to the table tomorrow for the Napoli game with their recent bad form.

Comment

• citizenerased
                Rugby World Cup Champion
                • Mar 2009

Dead man walking, we got a dead man walking here.

Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair

Comment

• ZMnsr1
                  • Sep 2009

Lol after that awesome lineup he used against Napoli and the result, he is on his way out.

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
                    Late to the party.
                    • Jun 2009

It was always going to take a season or two for AVB, the squad is aging and only a few players fit what he wants to do. He really shlould've done more in the summer (if he could of), the squad clearly needed additions, if only to avoid the huge overhaul that will happen this summer (if AVB stays). Until then, he's clearly at fault for not being able to adjust, at a certain point it was clear to everyone that a high line wasn't going to work with this squad. It's February and he still doesn't know how to play with this team, the only period of real consistent success being the 4-3-3 with Meireles, Romeu and Ramires in the middle. I'd like to see him given another summer to build a squad that fits his ideology and really see how effective they can be.
                    Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                    If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• kyhadley
                      Carefree
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by BigHouseUSA
                      It was always going to take a season or two for AVB, the squad is aging and only a few players fit what he wants to do. He really shlould've done more in the summer (if he could of), the squad clearly needed additions, if only to avoid the huge overhaul that will happen this summer (if AVB stays). Until then, he's clearly at fault for not being able to adjust, at a certain point it was clear to everyone that a high line wasn't going to work with this squad. It's February and he still doesn't know how to play with this team, the only period of real consistent success being the 4-3-3 with Meireles, Romeu and Ramires in the middle. I'd like to see him given another summer to build a squad that fits his ideology and really see how effective they can be.
                      How I feel as a fan as well. I want to give him time, but he still hasn't exactly impressed me thus far.

Comment

• 1ke
                        D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                        • Mar 2009

Aaaaaaaaand he got fired.

Roman.....When will this fool ever learn. Take note City fans, this is what your future looks like if City dont start winning things.

Comment

• Rudi
                          #CyCueto
                          • Nov 2008

lol typical united scum to take a shot at City when this has absolutely NOTHING to do with us. Someones salty

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                            • Feb 2009

Actually, Rudi, I'd say it was a relevant comment - owners with unrealistic expectations and no patience do things like this.

This just reinforces the power of the players at Stamford Bridge. Any new manager who comes in is going to have to deal with that as well - players who wield too much power, will obviously fight change they don't like, and unrealistic ownership expectations. That's a bad set of dynamics.

Comment

• 1ke
                              D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Rudi
                              lol typical united scum to take a shot at City when this has absolutely NOTHING to do with us. Someones salty

You just dont get it kid.

Comment

Working...