Giants in the Super Bowl
    • Mar 2009

Ben Henderson vs. Frankie Edgar 2 is Official

Announced on Twitter by Dana & Edgar.

For this summer.

• SHOGUN
    4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
    • Jul 2009

Lame. Bendo clearly won the first one and I'm tired of the title rematches. Edgar is singlehandedly slowing the division down.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• Liquidrob
      Izzy is a bum
      • Feb 2009

oh lord, this rematch such with Edgar is just getting silly

Penn X 2
      Maynard X 2 (3)
      Now Bendo X 2

Bendo vs Pettis was such a better fight
      Liquidrob's Top 10 Fighters Rankings

The 10 Fighters Who Changed The Game

Comment

• Jmiles
        • Jul 2011

Damn. Let Edgar move down, or if he doesn't want to get whooped by Aldo let him fight the loser of Miller/Diaz. Either one would be a fun match up.

Comment

• Dan The Man
          Dip My Balls In It
          • Mar 2009

:fedor:

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
            Beautiful Like Moses
            • Oct 2008

How many times is Zuffa going to fuck Anthony Pettis? What a fucking joke. How can a division with so much talent be subjected to this shit? Give someone else their chance.

Comment

• grif
              Grif is a Faggot
              • Jan 2012

Glad I'm not the only one who thought this was a joke. My friend was telling me how this is Zuffa's way of repaying Edgar for giving Penn a rematch against him. I slapped him right in his eye socket.
              TST Coach Jewrman Plague: Arizona Cardinals 7-7

R.I.P. Jew

Comment

• calgaryballer
                Tiote!
                • Mar 2009

Damn. I'm pretty sure this will be the Calgary ME, so I was hoping for Bendo v Pettis

Comment

• Liquidrob
                  Izzy is a bum
                  • Feb 2009

Joe Silva and Edgar have held the UFC LW division hostage for a long time

So we got Pettis a 'title shot', the winner of Miller vs Diaz a 'title shot' but we're getting Edgar vs Bendo 2

wooooooooo
                  Liquidrob's Top 10 Fighters Rankings

The 10 Fighters Who Changed The Game

Comment

• SHOGUN
                    • Jul 2009

If Frankie Edgar squeaks it out this time, it's only fair that Bendo gets his rematch.

The last time Edgar wasn't in a title fight - December 12, 2009.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• SHOGUN
                      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Roberto Kuzzmente
                      How many times is Zuffa going to fuck Anthony Pettis? What a fucking joke. How can a division with so much talent be subjected to this shit? Give someone else their chance.
                      Pettis is getting Okami'd and there's not even an injury they could blame it on. Shit is soooo lame.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                        Giants in the Super Bowl
                        • Mar 2009

I'd go with Pettis, also. Give Edgar the Diaz/Miller winner in September and then you can have a 3rd title fight with the winners at the end of the year or in January.

Instead, it's Bendo/Edgar 2 in the summer and either the Diaz/Miller winner gets first crack or they go ahead and make Pettis fight that winner late summer or early fall to get the next challenger.

Better not be any injuries to fuck all this up like what happened before Edgar/Maynard 3.

Comment

Working...