Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chrispy
    Needs a hobby
    • Dec 2008

Yeah, Fulham were out played on the field, didn't deserve a draw but it was heart breakin to see Villa score in the final minutes.

Comment

• 1ke
      D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
      • Mar 2009

I have a feeling that Di Matteo will get the job done. I also have the feeling that Roman is too stupid to realize that, and will still let him go at the end f the year.

Comment

• citizenerased
        Rugby World Cup Champion
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by 1ke
        I have a feeling that Di Matteo will get the job done. I also have the feeling that Roman is too stupid to realize that, and will still let him go at the end f the year.
        Players hate him more then they hated Villa Boas. No way he is a long term solution.

That, and he's a shit manager.
        Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair

Comment

• kyhadley
          Carefree
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by citizenerased
          Players hate him more then they hated Villa Boas. No way he is a long term solution.

I disagree.

I need to watch the Stoke game again, but I already feel that he has more tactical prowess than AVB did (with this team). I liked the players he chose and where he played them. He didn't try to be too fancy and just put players in their best position to succeed.

With West Brom, he wanted to play a free-flowing 4-2-3-1, but just didn't have the players to pull it off, so he got sacked. I think he has the players capable of it now and am excited to see how he manages the rest of the season.

And then Jose will come in and I'll forget the previous two paragraphs.

Comment

• 1ke
            D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by citizenerased

Long term solution maybe not. But he will help them regain their form. 4-1 against Napoli. Getting by Stoke. Form coming back right in time for Monday.

Comment

Working...