Voices of Wrestling - Let me interview you about wrestling!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FedEx227
    Delivers
    • Mar 2009

Voices of Wrestling - Let me interview you about wrestling!

I'm bringing back my wrestling podcast/column website, Voices of Wrestling.

Pro wrestling podcasts, previews, reviews, columns and more!

I did a few episodes but got caught up doing a lot more with Bleacher Report and the Chicago Bulls section there. That was a fun little diversion but I really want this concept to go somewhere so I was hoping to get some help from my VSD wrestling fans.

The concept of the site if you don't remember is largely based off podcast interviews with other wrestling fans. Basically I interview you for 30-45 minutes about why you became a fan, favorite wrestlers, favorite moments... we basically have a discussion about your wrestling history and why you became a fan.

It really couldn't be more easy to do and anyone that's ever talked with me knows I make it as easy as possible.

Anyway, if you're interested in participating on the show please head over to http://www.voicesofwrestling.com and click the "Be on VOW" tab or click here: http://www.voicesofwrestling.com/p/be-on-vow.html.

Thanks!
    VoicesofWrestling.com
  • FedEx227
    Delivers
    • Mar 2009

I see you med!
    VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
      2011 Poster Of The Year
      • Mar 2009

BIG BISS

Actually, we should book bigbiss for the podcast too, and interview him about booking an indie in 2012 and the struggles they go through in trying to keep afloat. Plus guys like CHris Hero, Jerry Lynn, Akira Tozawa, Masada, and a bunch of others came through ACW, so I think biss would be an interesting guest.

DO IT BISS

Comment

• FedEx227
        Delivers
        • Mar 2009

C'MON BISS!

I'm also going to start using the VSD Podcast on Voices of Wrestling too if you don't mind.
        VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

Working...