X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • leaffan
    Colton Orr Fan
    • Feb 2009

The refs are horrible

We've seen the bs all year and I've bitched about it enough.

This fuckin horseshit right here though:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9tUF3NkZ4Y"]Jordan Leopold goal in wild scrum. Toronto Maples Leafs vs Buffalo Sabres 4/3/12 NHL Hockey - YouTube[/ame]

You can't tell me the ref knew where the puck was the whole time.

I'm hella Jelly. Mainly because I was sitting here:

and had to deal with the bullshit on the way out of the arena. I didn't get into any fights on the way out though :dtrain:

Leafs offseason training!
  • killgod
    OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
    • Oct 2008

that was a really bizarre goal. i've never seen it carry on for so long like that

Comment

• PP
      • Feb 2010

meh. The refs do suck. But I don't mind too much when they let the players play. It is pretty clear the goalie didn't have the puck as he was searching for it. I think that played a part in this. I hope Buffalo makes the playoffs. Def an upset matchup.

Comment

• leaffan
        Colton Orr Fan
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by PP
        meh. The refs do suck. But I don't mind too much when they let the players play. It is pretty clear the goalie didn't have the puck as he was searching for it. I think that played a part in this. I hope Buffalo makes the playoffs. Def an upset matchup.
        The puck was covered a couple times and the play was let to resume. It should of been blown dead when the ref lost sight of it which he clearly did because when it went in the net he had no idea it was even in until the crowd started cheering.

It's been one of the more bizarre seasons I've witnessed this year with goals being allowed and disallowed. The only other season I can remember this much bs is when it was illegal to have your foot in the crease lol.

Comment

• wr50l
          Glen & CJ are secret Huns
          • Oct 2008

I hate early whistles far more than this chaotic entertainment though.

Comment

• leaffan
            Colton Orr Fan
            • Feb 2009

Buffalo's out of the playoffs now...

Not Jelly anymore

Comment

Working...