X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clovett
    • Mar 2009

I finish fights!

Kenflo retires.

Three time UFC title challenger Kenny Florian has retired from mixed martial arts. UFC president Dana White announced the retirement tonight after the weigh-ins for the The Ultimate Fighter Live Finale. The 36-year-old retires with a 14-6 record (12-5 UFC) including 9 wins by submission.
  • EmpireWF
    Giants in the Super Bowl
    • Mar 2009

Despite never being able to win the big title matches, he had a hell of a career.

Comment

• Colts44
      Noob
      • Jan 2012

Good career and was always my favorite fighter because he made me a fan. First fight I ever watched was when he cut Karalexis and got the doctor's stoppage.

Comment

• SHOGUN
        4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
        • Jul 2009

The way he dissected Gomi and Guida will always be remembered, but the thing that disappointed me the most with KenFlo was how he floundered in big fights. His strategies against Aldo and Penn were very questionable and he showed very little fight against Maynard when the title shot was on the line.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• fanaddict
          Noob
          • Jun 2012

Was the first time I saw a fight with my dad, and then started training to fight.

Comment

Working...