X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ravin
    Dishing the Gino's
    • Feb 2009

THN Intern: Pick a Player

For those of you who have not heard, I recently got an internship with The Hockey News Magazine that will start on October 29th and run to December 21st. My job will be to edit work from other writers, as well as freelance writers, but also I get the chance to earn myself some bylines by writing for the Backchecking section of the magazine.

I wanted to give VSN a chance to throw some ideas out for players they would think would be interesting to do an article on. They MUST be retired for over 5 years from the NHL to be acceptable. Other then that, basically it is all open to whatever I want to do, as long as it hasn't been done already. Here is the link to the site with old ones. http://www.thehockeynews.com/listing...kchecking.html

And before any of you fucks try and get free rep off me, I have already thought of Peter Stastny. So no cheap lolz coming from any of you.
    All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.
  • EmpireWF
    Giants in the Super Bowl
    • Mar 2009

Esa Tikkanen

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
      I literally know nothing.
      • Jul 2009

Eric Lindros.

Comment

• Ravin
        Dishing the Gino's
        • Feb 2009

Some of the ones I was thinking of:

Tim Cheveldae
        Tom Barrasso
        Mike Richter
        Ted Nolan
        Kevin Stevens
        Al Iafrate
        All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
          • Sep 2024

Adam Oates
          Adam Deadmarsh
          Steve Rucchin (seriously would like this, how it was like playing between Selanne and Kariya when they put up monstrous numbers)

Comment

• Obst
            RIP West
            • Oct 2008

Ziggy Palffy
            Tie Domi
            Sandy McCarthy
            Keith Tkachuk

Comment

Working...