Tripp Cassidy is coming on the podcast today (10/18) - LINK INSIDE! FUN INTERVIEW!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

Tripp Cassidy is coming on the podcast today (10/18) - LINK INSIDE! FUN INTERVIEW!

"Bulletproof" TRIPP CASSIDY will be joining myself & Fed in a few minutes to talk about the big SOR:Class Wars debut live show next Saturday.

Tripp has worked CHIKARA, Resistance Pro, DGUSA, CZW and just about every midwest indie you can think of. If anybody has questions, leave them here and we will try to get to them.
  • Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/waAavmOD-bE?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
      2011 Poster Of The Year
      • Mar 2009

Full card, plus a Tripp Cassidy promo:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KOAgdDbWbsA?feature=player_profilepage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

In the can.

This was a fun interview. Cassidy talks about working for different promoters/bookers (Gabe Sapolsky, Billy Corgan, Raven, DJ Hyde, Billy Roc, etc) and how different each is from one another. There was some real good nuggets here.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
          2011 Poster Of The Year
          • Mar 2009

Joe Lanza and Rich Kraetsch interview SOR: Class Wars’ Tripp Cassidy about life on the road, training with Billy Roc, aspiring to work CHIKARA’s Young Lions Cup, working Resistance Pro Wrestling and meeting Billy Corgan, road horror stories and much more!

Tripp also tells us what it's like to work for a variety of promoters/bookers, from Billy Roc to Gabe Sapolsky to DJ Hyde to Raven to Billy Corgan.

This was a fun, very open interview with a guy who has worked just about everywhere on the indie scene. LISTEN TO IT!

Joe Lanza and Rich Kraetsch interview SOR: Class Wars' Tripp Cassidy about life on the road, training with Billy Roc, aspiring to work CHIKARA's Young Lions Cup, working Resistance Pro Wrestling and meeting Billy Corgan, road horror stories and much more!

Comment

• JayDizzle
            Let's Go All The Way...
            • Nov 2008

Front Page'd.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
              Highwayman
              • Feb 2009

Not the biggest fan of these "filler" podcasts with interviews from Indy geeks...but, its better than nothing. I just kind of listen to them, but zone out and retain nothing.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                Not the biggest fan of these "filler" podcasts with interviews from Indy geeks...but, its better than nothing. I just kind of listen to them, but zone out and retain nothing.
                You will dig his takes on the various promoters he's worked for. Good stuff.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                  Highwayman
                  • Feb 2009

I'm listening now.

Comment

• FedEx227
                    Delivers
                    • Mar 2009

What were your thoughts Larry? I thought it was great insight into the mind of a 19-year old indy wrestling. I mean for gods sake the kid at age 13 wanted to be in CHIKARA, if that doesn't blow your mind...
                    VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                      Highwayman
                      • Feb 2009

It was ok. I just don't get into the Indy geek podcasts. He opened up a good bit and had some interesting tidbits, bit it isn't an interview I would have otherwise sought out.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                        2011 Poster Of The Year
                        • Mar 2009

I still cant get over the CHIKARA thing. As a kid, this guy wasn't dreaming of WrestleMania, he was making CHIKARA YOUNG LIONS CUP posters with his name on it and watching CMLL, Samoa Joe, and CM Punk. And then he was in total awe of Gabe Sapolsky because "that's the guy who booked ROH when I was a kid!" lol.

This is the new age, you have kids inspired by ROH & CHIKARA instead of John Cena & Vince McMahon now.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                          2011 Poster Of The Year
                          • Mar 2009

SOR Class Wars ‏@SORClassWars
                          Thank you Lafayette! Well over 500 strong in the Tippecanoe County Fairgrounds!

Wow, looks like they really drew a nice crowd for this. 500+ is very solid these days, especially when the only real "name" is U-Gene. Tripp Cassidy is the next biggest name and he's a fringe indie name at best right now.

Comment

• FedEx227
                            Delivers
                            • Mar 2009

I've been following Tom throughout the week and yeah that's an extremely strong crowd for indy wrestling in northwest Indiana.
                            VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

Working...