• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kyhadley
    Carefree
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Anthony
    I never pictured you as a xenophobe.

People shouldn't be diving. Players at every club do it, players from every nation do it. It's wrong, but the refs have got to stand up and accept some of the blame here. They need to step up and make the difficult call of booking everyone who goes down easy. Young, Suarez, etc., all need to be booked for diving every time they do it. They also need to stop giving cards for such weak challenges, otherwise people are going to keep going down easily.

While I'm on my soap box, I also really want to see players surrounding refs to influence decisions stamped out and I'd also like players who simulate showing a card being carded as well. I'm looking at you Mirallas.
    Also the refs need to start calling fouls where the player doesn't go down. The only way to win a foul is if you go to ground, so players dive.

Comment

• Anthony
      In Brendan we trust.
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by kyhadley
      Also the refs need to start calling fouls where the player doesn't go down. The only way to win a foul is if you go to ground, so players dive.
      True but a lot of the time the player who doesn't go down is given advantage and play is allowed to continue.

Comment

• 1ke
        D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
        • Mar 2009

Well, it was good game. Up until 2-2. There are tons and I mean tons of United fans who feel today is justice for 10 years of dodgy calls at the bridge. Im not. Today Mark was off. (Although i will never ever forget Drogs offside by a full yard as Chels won the title that year by 1 pt)

Im a little less harsh on the linesman for the offside goal. I thought it was too close to call for him, and he was blocked by 2 defenders. All that said, yes he was off.

Many people feel Nandos kick of Clevs was worthy of a red. I dont think so. And Evans got him, but just barely. Again from his view and in real time. He made the call. It set up for a good ending. But it was anti climactic. As Javier said after the game. "3 points and we dont care"

Thought it was interesting Rio was gettin it from the Chav fans. Also, heard that the steward who was down was from a knee injury. And aslo heard it was from missiles on the Chels end. Stay tuned.

Aaaaaand for the final piece of the fun in west London.
        There is this.......

Mikel and Ramires are supposed to be the two he said something to. Refs are mic'd up with the linesman. Well see how much more fun comes from this.

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
          I Can Score Goals
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Anthony
          Hey CJ...

:suarez2:

Originally posted by wr50l
          And another thing, that Suarez celebration after his first goal is just salt in the wounds; not only do he and his ilk ruin the game with their cheating but they also care so little that they are notorious for it that they will make it into a running joke. And before I get accused of piling on Liverpool and that wankstain Suarez ... it's entirely worth pointing out that the captain of Everton FC was just as guilty of diving today.

I guess I better just go and re-lodge my head into the sand like the national and supra-national football authorities continue to do.
          Fuck right off making the most of contact =/= diving/cheating and the celebration was brilliant and cleary aimed at that gobshite Moyes for his comments before the match.

Originally posted by mgoblue2290
          Wow. Clear fucking goal. Fuck off FA. Could you be more biased? Not even close to being off.

Was a goal all day

Comment

• wr50l
            Glen & CJ are secret Huns
            • Oct 2008

Stick your red-tinted glasses up your fucking arse you stupid cunt. Suarez is a diver to everybody in the world except Liverpool fans just like Torres is to everybody except Chelsea fans, or Ronaldo to everybody except Real Madrid fans.

None of us would tolerate this rampant cheating down the local park but it's totally kosher on Sky Sports every Saturday apparently. Bell-end.

Comment

• Anthony
              In Brendan we trust.
              • Jun 2009

Lets ask Rodgers who had the better Merseyside Derby goal celebration... Fowler or Suarez?

Comment

Working...