SCF: #1 Chicago Blackhawks vs #4 Boston Bruins (CHI wins 4-2)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EmpireWF
    Giants in the Super Bowl
    • Mar 2009

Wonder how many miles the Cup would register if it was tagged with a tracking chip when everyone gets to hang with it for a day (or however long it is).

Comment

• 1ke
      D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by ram29jackson
      that's actually cool first hand experience as to what its like to be in full championship euphoria. The interview speaks for itself in the moment its in. That's a good thing. It was spontaneous and real
      I actually found the interviews with Vic and Cro to be really funny. Funny that they even tried to, and funny by them being so tired/fucked up. I had no issues with it.

Comment

• wingsfan77
        • Aug 2009

That was nuts, after Chicago scored the tying goal I turned my TV and got ready for bed figuring by the time I laid down OT would be starting....I lay down and turn the TV on to see Chicago celebrating and trying to figure out WTF happened haha.

Comment

• EmpireWF
          Giants in the Super Bowl
          • Mar 2009

Comment

• Senser81
            VSN Poster of the Year
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ram29jackson
            that's actually cool first hand experience as to what its like to be in full championship euphoria. The interview speaks for itself in the moment its in. That's a good thing. It was spontaneous and real
            I'm a complete faggot who doesn't know shit about this sports, but will come in here anyway. Please point me in the right direction, as I'm lost.
            Last edited by Ravin; 06-26-2013, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• wr50l
              Glen & CJ are secret Huns
              • Oct 2008

Last word.

orly?

Comment

Working...