X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wr50l
    Glen & CJ are secret Huns
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by DDRGuido
    I feel like Southampton's magical run is over now. I was really pulling for them. One win in their last 5.
    Well they've just played away to Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton and Newcastle, and at home versus Man City, Chelsea, Tottenham, Cardiff and Aston Villa.

They drew Man City and Newcastle, lost by one goal to Everton and Tottenham. Beat Cardiff as they should do and lost out to a perfect Villa counter attacking display.

Nobody has out classed them all year; Chelsea's 3-0 win was a faux domination because it could have easily been 1-0 or 2-1 or any combination of scores in Southampton's favour before Chelsea finally upped the ante. I think they will be comfortably top half and competing for the final European spot.

Comment

• Glenbino
      Jelly and Ice Cream
      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by wr50l
      Going through the motions.

Dundee United are interesting. They have 3-5 young players in the first team who many would say could become the best Scotland has produced in 20 years.

Hibs have finally got a good manager again who should bring them the success they expect. Aberdeen are going through a revival as well. Motherwell are doing great on a modest budget, and Inverness are doing even better on a tiny budget.

Hearts are trying to stay up after a 15 point deduction, but their miniscule chance of doing that is only because the teams above them are particularly inept themselves.

Rangers are cruising through the league unbeaten, and have their sights set on knocking off some SPL clubs in the latter rounds.
      Lol @ not mentioning the team on a perfect run through the premier league.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Comment

• wr50l
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Glenbino
        Lol @ not mentioning the team on a perfect run through the premier league.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
        As I said, going through the motions. Listen, Celtic fans don't even care about Celtic. I think it's because of the recovering Irish economy. They've either gone home or those who remain are too busy obsessing over Rangers.

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
          I Can Score Goals
          • Dec 2008

Just an emergency right back. I don't know if I would have bothered keeping him on. If he's not doing anything at right wing why bring on an attacking player and move him to a position he's even worse at? Half that Man U team is living on borrowed time.

I've got to imagine Moyes is looking at offloading many of the current squad, and bringing in some proven quality on the wing, in central midfield, and at centre back. Ross Barkley should be on the radar too; he's the best young player England has had since Wayne Rooney.

Comment

• 1ke
            D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by calgaryballer
            Valencia is appalling defensively. Eriksens goal is at least the third important goal against united where Valencia allows someone to sneak behind and get a ball that Should be his
            It worked once..... so obviously lets try it all the damn time. Lol, only problem with that is, it only worked when Nani was way on form.

Just an emergency right back. I don't know if I would have bothered keeping him on. If he's not doing anything at right wing why bring on an attacking player and move him to a position he's even worse at? Half that Man U team is living on borrowed time.

I've got to imagine Moyes is looking at offloading many of the current squad, and bringing in some proven quality on the wing, in central midfield, and at centre back. Ross Barkley should be on the radar too; he's the best young player England has had since Wayne Rooney.
            Agreed. I think with SAF, this team would be 3rd at the absolute best. But Moyes just doesn't have that in him. He just is not getting it. You know who would be the ideal replacement for Raphael? His twin fucking brother Fabio, and started a CL final before Fag did. He is more married to traditional wing play than SAF was, yet his players are worse at it, and he won't play the one young kid with a bit of unpredictability on the squad because of rumours Wilf fucked his daughter. Lol.

I have been sick all week, and completely slept through the game, but what can I say. Tottenham, Newcastle, Everton, and WBA have all won at OT this year. That's hilarious in itself. Pretty sure the season is toast now, it's all about weeding out the old guys, Rio, Vida, Giggs, Evra. But there is a problem, Moyes has already shown his incompetence in bring new players in. So...... yea......

Originally posted by CaribbeanJoseph
            Who would you say is England's best youngster?

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
              I Can Score Goals
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by 1ke
              Who would you say is England's best youngster?
              I rate Barkley very highly but I gotta go with Raheem

When he improves his composure infront of goal he's gonna be really fucking special. Barkley is top class aswell but I think Raheem has the higher ceiling and that's not just because I'm a Red.
              Last edited by CaribbeanJoseph; 01-03-2014, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• Chrispy
                Needs a hobby
                • Dec 2008

Comment

• Glenbino
                  Jelly and Ice Cream
                  • Nov 2009

Jesus

Comment

• wr50l
                    • Oct 2008

Cardiff +1 easy money.

Comment

• Chrispy
                      Needs a hobby
                      • Dec 2008

Hull City was a pickem @ +122

Sunderland blowing 2 2 goal leads to push my -1

Comment

• Trmszczykowski
                        The Mountain recast
                        • Nov 2010

I think Aubameyang will fill in just fine for BVB at Striker, also hoping Kagawa will return.

Comment

• 1ke
                          D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Trm
                          I think Aubameyang will fill in just fine for BVB at Striker, also hoping Kagawa will return.
                          As my favorite player playing for my favorite team, I'm also hoping Shinji goes back. Moyes has no clue what he is doing, and he won't be utilized correctly as long as he is in red.

P.S. Fuck Munich

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
                            I Can Score Goals
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by 1ke
                            As my favorite player playing for my favorite team, I'm also hoping Shinji goes back. Moyes has no clue what he is doing, and he won't be utilized correctly as long as he is in red.

P.S. Fuck Munich
                            It's criminal the way he's being wasted at you lot

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                              • Feb 2009

Tough to say if Dortmund played the Lewandowski situation right. I've seen solid arguements both ways.

Comment

• Anthony
                                In Brendan we trust.
                                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Bigpapa42
                                Tough to say if Dortmund played the Lewandowski situation right. I've seen solid arguements both ways.
                                I would say, being that he's going to a direct rival for free... no they didn't play it right. I would've done everything I could to force him outside of Germany.

Comment

Working...