• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • leaffan
    Colton Orr Fan
    • Feb 2009

Panthers have received a fair offer for the 1st pick

NHL 14 shit right here and I like it:

Find all the latest NHL news, live coverage, videos, highlights, stats, predictions, and results right here on NBC Sports.

The 2014 NHL Entry Draft is one of uncertainty. Not only is it not clear who will be taken with the first overall pick, but we can’t say with certainty which team that prospect will play for.

It has been known for a while that Florida has interest in dealing the first overall pick, but the prospect of that happening became a little more realistic after Panthers GM Dale Tallon admitted that he’s received a “fair offer,” per the Toronto Star.

It’s not clear who made the offer, but the Calgary Flames have reached out to Tallon and the Toronto Maple Leafs also reportedly have a serious interest in moving up.

If Tallon ultimately decides to keep the top selection, then he might end up taking defenseman Aaron Ekblad, based on a report from a Sun Sentinel source.

Leafs offseason training!
  • ThomasTomasz
    • Sep 2024

MOAR TRADES.........I like it as well

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
      Highwayman
      • Feb 2009

Keep the fuckin pick.

We already missed out on Rick Nash and Eric Staal doing this shit 10 years ago.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
        • Sep 2024

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
        Keep the fuckin pick.

Depends on what kind of picks they get in the draft next year, which is supposed to be one of the best classes we've ever seen. That's why I also doubt whether or not the Panthers actually have a deal in place.

Comment

• leaffan
          Colton Orr Fan
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          Keep the fuckin pick.

If I was a panthers fan I would be estatic to hear the leafs want to trade for the pick cuz I don't expect anything good to come out of it as a leaf fan.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

Working...