X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EmpireWF
    Giants in the Super Bowl
    • Mar 2009

"Funny" Nick Diaz Story

This is from the latest Wrestling Observer, a story Diego Sanchez told about Diaz before their fight years back.

He also told a story about his Nick Diaz fight in 2005, saying that before the fight, Diaz found out Sanchez’s e-mail address and for the last two months he’s e-mailing him constantly, saying really bad stuff about his mother, his father and the rest of his family, trying to get under his skin. Sanchez said he hated him by the time that fight came along. Then, in the dressing room before the fight, he threw his shoe at him and Greg Jackson had to hold him back. Sanchez won that fight via decision.

• KINGOFOOTBALL
    • Feb 2009

Lmao I love the Diaz bros. Batshit bipolar nuts. Gotta say for the life of me I can't remember that fight.
    Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• buckeye
      Noob
      • Dec 2013

Those dudes are inbred and retarded. The general public loses 9 IQ points every time they speak....

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Comment

• RyanLeaf16
        #DoSomething
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by buckeye
        Those dudes are inbred and retarded. The general public loses 9 IQ points every time they speak....

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
        Diaz actually has that Cro-Mag face. You have to wonder why his facial structure is akin to that of a cave man.
        Maddon & Friedman: Pissing off the AL East since 2008

Comment

• Tailback U
          No substitute 4 strength.
          • Nov 2008

He's from Stockton so I'm not in the least bit surprised.

Comment

Working...