• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EmpireWF
    Giants in the Super Bowl
    • Mar 2009

Jon Jones Suckerpunches Daniel Cormier

Brawl at today's media event.

During an event to promote UFC 178 on Monday, UFC light heavyweight Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier clashed in Las Vegas.

• EmpireWF
    Giants in the Super Bowl
    • Mar 2009

They faced off, Jones got in DC's face, and Cormier pushed him. Jones came back with a punch and they fell off the stage. Cormier tried to kick him as everyone tried to separate them.

Meanwhile, Conor McGregor was taking pictures with fans.

Comment

• Steel Mamba
      Nasty
      • Nov 2008

So much for Jones maturing.

Comment

• Steel Mamba
        Nasty
        • Nov 2008

lmao sholler2.jpg

Comment

• MrBill
          Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
          • Feb 2009

Guess it is safe to say these guys don't care very much for each other

Comment

• buckeye
            Noob
            • Dec 2013

I wouldnt call it a maturity issue as much as Cormier has been shooting his mouth of for months. Can't expect to talk smack and not get called out on it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Comment

• EmpireWF
              Giants in the Super Bowl
              • Mar 2009

That's Dave Sholler, the UFC's head PR guy

Comment

• Steel Mamba
                Nasty
                • Nov 2008

DC threw his shoe at Jon

they show it near the end of the interview

Also definitely looks like Jon's manager threw a punch.

Comment

• Steel Mamba
                  Nasty
                  • Nov 2008

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
                    • Feb 2009

smh...tries to walk through a guy at press conference wonders why the other guy reacted...... meets an Olympic level wrestler and tries to break the ice by claiming he can take him down wonders why the guy has a problem.
                    Fuckin weirdo...
                    Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• Steel Mamba
                      Nasty
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Steel Mamba
                      Vid has been removed, but it was Jon and DC talking to each other off-air during their espn interview.

Jones: Hey pussy, are you still there?

Cormier: I'm here. You are just the fakest person! I actually admire that you can be this fake and when the TV comes on you can just change. You're like a chameleon! It's awesome! It's unbelievable!

Jones: Hey, I'm a professional. The fact that you're a pussy hasn't changed.

Cormier: It's unbelievable just how fake you can be! You're such a fucking pussy! My god! It is amazing! But hats off to you, you got a great PR person. They do a great job training you, because you are just terrible. You're the fucking scum of the earth. You're a terrible human being, but you can sure turn it on.

Jones: Thank you.

Cormier: I wish they would let me next door so I could spit in your fucking face.

Jones: You know I would absolutely kill you if you ever did something like that.

Cormier: You could never kill me.

Jones: Oh, I betcha I could.

Cormier: Then you should try, Jon. You really should try.

Jones: I would literally kill you if you spit in my face. Literally kill you. I'm not saying I would fight you, I'm saying I would kill you if you did some stupid shit like that.

Cormier: Jon, do you think I'm just gonna sit there and let you kill me? I mean, really?

Comment

• buckeye
                        Noob
                        • Dec 2013

Cormier spends months talking shit about Jones... Finally gets his chance then acts like a 2-year old because Jones isn't scared of him like Cormier claims he was

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Steel Mamba
                          Vid has been removed, but it was Jon and DC talking to each other off-air during their espn interview.

Jones: Hey pussy, are you still there?

Cormier: I'm here. You are just the fakest person! I actually admire that you can be this fake and when the TV comes on you can just change. You're like a chameleon! It's awesome! It's unbelievable!

Jones: Hey, I'm a professional. The fact that you're a pussy hasn't changed.

Cormier: It's unbelievable just how fake you can be! You're such a fucking pussy! My god! It is amazing! But hats off to you, you got a great PR person. They do a great job training you, because you are just terrible. You're the fucking scum of the earth. You're a terrible human being, but you can sure turn it on.

Jones: Thank you.

Cormier: I wish they would let me next door so I could spit in your fucking face.

Jones: You know I would absolutely kill you if you ever did something like that.

Cormier: You could never kill me.

Jones: Oh, I betcha I could.

Cormier: Then you should try, Jon. You really should try.

Jones: I would literally kill you if you spit in my face. Literally kill you. I'm not saying I would fight you, I'm saying I would kill you if you did some stupid shit like that.

Cormier: Jon, do you think I'm just gonna sit there and let you kill me? I mean, really?
                          Lol good stuff. I much prefer that to the other crap. Unfortunately this is UFC which means one or both will be injured or popped for trt before main event.
                          Best reason to have a license.

Comment

Working...