X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • buckeye
    Noob
    • Dec 2013

Silva warns Diaz of trash talk

Former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) middleweight champion Anderson Silva is no stranger to being on the receiving end of never-ending trash talk from his opponents.

After all, he did fight Chael Sonnen twice, which means he had to endure a double dosage of verbal attacks from "The American Gangster,"***like this one.

And as "The Spider" heads into the beginning stages of promoting his upcoming fight against Nick Diaz -- which is set to pop off on Jan. 31, 2015 at UFC 183 in Las Vegas, Nevada -- he doesn't anticipate a war of words with the Stockton slugger prior to the bout.

But during a recent press conference (video replay), Silva warned Diaz that if he plans to disrespect him, he better be prepared for the things that will happen as a result.

Warning: Anderson Silva says if Nick Diaz decides to pick up his trash talking ways and disrespect him prior to their showdown at UFC 183 on Jan. 31, 2015, things are going to happen as they need to happen because homie don't play that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
  • KINGOFOOTBALL
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by buckeye
    Former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) middleweight champion Anderson Silva is no stranger to being on the receiving end of never-ending trash talk from his opponents.

After all, he did fight Chael Sonnen twice, which means he had to endure a double dosage of verbal attacks from "The American Gangster,"***like this one.

And as "The Spider" heads into the beginning stages of promoting his upcoming fight against Nick Diaz -- which is set to pop off on Jan. 31, 2015 at UFC 183 in Las Vegas, Nevada -- he doesn't anticipate a war of words with the Stockton slugger prior to the bout.

But during a recent press conference (video replay), Silva warned Diaz that if he plans to disrespect him, he better be prepared for the things that will happen as a result.

Warning: Anderson Silva says if Nick Diaz decides to pick up his trash talking ways and disrespect him prior to their showdown at UFC 183 on Jan. 31, 2015, things are going to happen as they need to happen because homie don't play that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
    These are my two favorite fighters. I actually dont want them fighting each other lol. Too long a layoff for both..we'll see.
    Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• Steel Mamba
      Nasty
      • Nov 2008

"I'm very easygoing. I'm in a radical sport, for a lot of people it's a violent sport, but I'm a very easygoing guy. I think my work has nothing to do with my personality, but I don't like to be disrespected as a man."
      Coming from one of the most disrespectful and arrogant fighters inside the cage.

Comment

Working...